Shipping to Mother Russia. New tax has arising

I still have not received anything in Moscow. Backed in September and still believe that this is a good product.

Hope Philips would increase the speed with the delivery.

Same shit. They used DHL, and for some reason it cannot deliver to Russia now. I was on the list of the second batch, but then they threw me out of it. I don’t believe in this product anymore but they can’t even return money to people from countries blocked by DHL (less than 200 people now).

PLEASE HELP ME!
MY ID NUMBER 15588862. I AM THE 1013 BUYER OF PPM.
I ORDER MY PPM IN SEPTEMBER…WHY NOBODY CAN ANSWER WHAT HAPPENS WITH MY ORDER?How to find your Backerkit ID

I wrote them a letter in which I indicated my passport details, they added them themselves.

Send an email to support@screeneo.com regarding this, and if you don’t hear back after 4 days let me know in this thread.

Phillips support is ridiculously absent. 4 days? That is a laugh.
I sent email to them 18 days ago. I already reminded them to respond 4 times since meaning 5 total emails to them. I received exactly 0 responses. This is already beyond ridiculous.

How can I escalate it?

All of us in Russia will soon be hit with another lowering of the custom duty free limit (going down from 200 to 100 EUR from 1st of July). This means that to avoid penalizing us again the shipments need to happen pretty much immediately given that postal services and customs are slow now.

Just to pre-empt responses of the kind “cannot ship now to Russia due to DHL, etc” - this would for sure be a lie. I have just received a shipment delivered by DHL+Russian Post from Germany that cost over 300 EUR. So DHL definitely can do it.

Please escalate or tell me who I should go to in order to escalate and at last get some traction.

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N: can you comment on this perhaps?

Hello All,

We kept hearing from our forwarder that DHL could not ship to Russia, and we didn’t believe him either. We had a call with them to understand what the problem was, and it was simply that he was afraid to send the products in the current situation impacted by the covid19. He was worried about product dissapearing en route.

Having read that the duty free limit will drop, I understand the urgency and we will make it a priority to find a fix today or Monday.

Ivo will keep you informed.

Regards,

Steve

5 Likes

@PhilipsSteve
If you need ammunition in conversation with the forwarder I can give a DHL tracking code of an order that proves it works pretty much right now.
I placed an order at https://www.thomann.de/ on 5th of May. It was shipped with DHL. DHL handed over to Russian Post. And I got it at the local post office on 12th of May.

So, is it Russian Post Service or it’s a DHL’s delivery?

Because everything from Germany sends by DHL - it’s a Germany National Post operator.

@Nikolay
It is both. At the sending end the shipment is made with DHL. DHL hands over to Russian post at some point. In the destination country the shipment is handled by Russian post.

Uvajaemie druzya!,
For your information, the situation is looking good. We have found a second forwarder that can get the shipments to you in Russia before duty taxes change on July 1st. I don’t know yet if it will be DHL to Russian post. They have just confirmed to us that they can make the shipments. We are waiting on one information and we will give them the OK to proceed quickly. We will let you know in the next 2-3 days once all has been confirmed.
Steve

4 Likes

Hi @PhilipsSteve, @IvoGrijt any guys Philips team .
Exactly two days. Do you have any news for us?

PS I am from Russia and my IG ID 16776

Yes, we do.

I’m happy to announce that we have agreed on a solution and shipments to Russia are starting now. 15 units are going out this week, and the rest (about 60 units) should go out next week.

For the units going out next week, the timeline is tight to get them to you before the change in duties, however our forwarder is aware of the change and is trying to beat that deadline.

Regards,
Steve

3 Likes

Thanks @Philips_Support_N .
“forwarder will try to meet the deadline” does not sound very good :slight_smile:
But we are Russian lucky, and we are definitely lucky;)
Thank.
PS
When my projector comes in person for your health I will drink 150 grams of vodka;)
My road to the films on the wall is interesting, but long and nervous …

Guys, we shipped 15 this morning by express. The rest will be sent this week asap/
only 74 backers from Mother Russia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to be one of this 74! :slight_smile:

Hope I’ll get it one day.

It’s better to be one of the 15

Good news finally! Backerkit status will be updated next week if current status is “address locked”, right?

Hi @Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt any guys Philips team .
Exactly one week more. Do you have any news for us?

PS I am from Russia and my IG ID 16776
PSS there is no news in my basket about sending me a parcel :frowning: