Shipping to Singapore

I’m in the latest list 3.

i am in the so-called next batch but i dun see the latest updates on Backerkit either

Mine changed but the tracking number still invalid. Anyway i did not receive any emails. Just came in here to check periodically

1 Like

Just to share, it will take a few days before the number is trackable/valid on DHL site. The good news is that once it appears there, you will also have an estimated delivery date from DHL. For mine before COVID-19 situation, it was about 4 days from trackable on DHL site to being delivered.

3 Likes

How long was the wait before fhe DHL tracking number works?

Good to see there are few in Singapore will receive theirs soon.
I’m still waiting and can’t find my contribution in the list 3…my Indiegogo contribution no is 12039

Hey, did you check of all lists including the updated one? You can find the links in the summary in the News section.

Great news to receive on a Monday! Track number active

image|230x500

1 Like

Yay! Me too. Looks like ppx is already on Singapore shore.

Or rather still in HongKong?

I believe you will get it within this week. Congrats.

1 Like

Still in HK. But should be within days before it arrives here.

1 Like

I haven’t got tracking no so far…

Hi Vin, I’ve checked the latest list and mine is not included. Somehow in the latest list shows 12038, 12040, it’s skipped my number. Hopefully mine will be in the coming list soon

Same here, it’s not updated as Your order is shipped in Backerkit either.

Same here. My number is in List 3 but I have yet to receive any email from Backerkit. They aren’t addressing this issue as well.

@Philips_Support_N
Same here, the contribution number is in list 3 but no update from backer kit.

Rem to sign up for the dhl shipping notifications. Expected delivery 1 June updated!

Had not received any emails from backerkit for the longest time. Just went in daily to refresh and check on my own everyday

1 Like

How and where to sign up?

But only for sg and also if tracking number already active. Moving really fast today

2 Likes