Shipping to Singapore

All of u received the tracking update?

I have not!! :frowning:

Are u in Jordan’s batch?

Yes.

Finally… progress! I was told delivery would be in Nov 2019, it’s June 2020… it’s ONLY a 7 month delay… hope this is worth the wait.

1 Like

that’s Monday… i supposed there should have been some activity since…

haha 8 months down the road, I am finally seeing my projector heading to Singapore from Hong Kong. gosh! I guess all ours are still in Hong Kong.

1 Like

Mine also June 15th first and last update from DHL with no activity since. I guess ours are within the same shipment.

Been almost 48 hours but no updates via tracking.

I just speak with DHL Singapore, parts are not handed over to DHL as yet, only paper work has been done with them, thus tracking numbers were shown up on DHL site but no actual parts are handover. thus no movement since 15th June. Once Philip really handover the part, DHL will take 1 working day to deliver to Singapore, 1-3 days for custom clearance and reach our door step. That’s y, historically when DHL has the part on hand, the move is very fast

GOOD NEWS! DHL tracking websites indicate to deliver the PPM by end of day, next Monday!

3 Likes

Same for me…just got an sms delivery scheduled for Monday

3 Likes

Same!

3 Likes

Same here

3 Likes

Yes man… i got the update too… next Monday… let’s hope there’s no defect.

3 Likes

I did not receive any update and the tracking page is same as before, I don’t think there should be separate shipments to Singapore.

I suspect we are all in the same batch. Mine is scheduled delivery on Monday too. Malaysia.

2 Likes

shipment on hold. hope no delays

Yea… Got the same notification

1 Like

Hope no additional charges… haha

2 Likes

Not on hold. Its in Singapore, clearing customs…while the website is not updated I received another SMS (5.23AM) informing it has been submitted to customs in Singapore…would suggest you subscribe to receiving sms updates as the website info is patchy.

3 Likes