Shipping to Singapore

1 Like

@clarrot, I am guessing that Philips has opened the shipping requests with DHL and thus the tracking numbers are generated. However, the projector is probably still in Philips warehouse and have not been picked up by DHL yet. I think let’s give it a few days. Once DHL has collected the items, it should reach Singapore within a couple of days. Good luck and all the best to us.

yes this is correct.
i was in the first batch.
it took a couple of days before the item is actually ‘picked up’ by DHL.
when the item reaches singapore, you will get a SMS form DHL with a link to make the tax payment.
The whole process was quick. From ‘picked up’ to my place in about 3 days.

2020-01-17_16-16-18

5 Likes

@boonjin, thank you very much for sharing the whole process with us. Appreciate it.

Hi all, I am thrilled to share with you that DHL now has information on my tracking number. :star_struck:

2 Likes

COngrats for those who have gotten the DHL updates. a great start into the Year of the Rat.

1 Like

@williammuk Seems we are both in the same batch as I’ve just checked and received the same update :smile:

1 Like

@syphonic, Woohoo! I hope DHL pick up the projector tomorrow. Then hopefully we will get it by next Tuesday. May I ask what is your backer number?

Any other backers in Singapore with the same shipping information?

Where my item? Backer ID 16636

@Linghuchong, nobody knows.

@williammuk Contribution ID 7698 . Yup, can’t wait to get it. Hopefully it arrives Monday as I’m not working and would get the whole day to play with it .

1 Like

Hello @Philips_Support_N, my question is not important. Reply only if it is convenient for you - I am curious how many backers are there from Singapore? Thanks.

Just received an SMS…estimated delivery date on 20-JAN! :crossed_fingers:
(also chose an earlier time slot - 14:00-18:00 :partying_face: )

1 Like

Hello @syphonic @clarrot @Scott and others, do check your BackerKit for the DHL tracking number - if the status is “shipped”. DHL has alerted me that the package has been picked up at 11:25am this morning. The estimated delivery is Monday. And based on the real life process timeline shared by @boonjin above, I think we are really going to receive it by Monday. So exciting! Haha :smiley:

1 Like

Dear people who are receiving your projector soon,

I would greatly appreciate if can you please share some photos/videos of the projector, whether it is as good as it was advertised and if there are any issues that needs to be looked into. Thank you.

I came in later in the campaign so probably mine wouldn’t arrive so soon but because of all the negative reviews and feedback that I read from the forum and Indiegogo comments page, I am still deciding whether to ask for a refund and buy something else or to stick with it…

1 Like

Hi @dchow, although I hope for a perfect projector but I am also managing my expectations knowing that there will still be issues when I get mine next week. The question then is whether these are deal breaker issues or can I live with it if these cannot be fixed. For me, my requirements are simple so I think the issues reported by others are not critical for me. Cheers.

Hi all, some of us should be receiving the PPMax today or tomorrow. Please remember to update firmware to latest .25. If you have issues doing update over-the-air, you can also do offline update by downloading the firmware package onto a USB drive via a PC first. Please refer to steps in below post.

For me, I have downloaded the file & will do offline update as the servers might be busy if there are many others also receiving the PPMax today & doing updates.

All the best.

3 Likes

For all who has received PPM in SG, can you please post you experience review on youtube or share the links here ?
thanks

I am more keen to getting it than to refund as my expectations are not too high. But I hope it’s really reliable and value for money.

1 Like

I just received info that my unit was already been shipped! I will be receiving tracking update tomorrow. Excited much! :slight_smile:

1 Like