Shipping to Sweden

Mine showed up even earlier than the window they gave, 10:55! :+1:

3 Likes

Oh yeah! It’s going down now! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I like seeing the “Change delivery” option is available. If someone in Sweden hasn’t received theirs yet and can check if rerouting to pickup at a center would be an option, it could help give me reassurance.

PostNord has a poor record for “delivery to door” here. Whenever I can, I request shipments be left for pickup at a nearby center without even attempting delivery to door. When “door delivery” by PostNord was used as the only shipping option available (& locked for changes by the sender), PostNord had a 100 % failure rate for parcel shipments during 2018 and 2019 (no such shipments attempted yet 2020). For the 2019 shipment I was working the entire day just inside a window over the stairs to the door. When I received the SMS “I was at the address but the customer wasn’t”, I sent a complaint that they hadn’t visited the correct house. That at least got me an apology from some manager after they checked their logs :slight_smile:. It always worked out in the end, and those parcels were also later picked up at the center, but it caused unnecessary delay.

1 Like

Yep, the Change Delivery option had the options to ship it (within 1-2 days) to two different terminals for me.

2 Likes

I have got it postnord delivery to the door

1 Like

Finally got my tracking number today! Its happening!

1 Like

Great to hear! Did you get it? I’ve gotten a tracking ID but nothing has happened since then. That was May 18th. I don’t know if I should be worried or not. Haha. Did you get a similar ID as in the screenshot and could it somehow be used on a Swedish website or directly through PostNord?

Edit: I did not provide the ID in the screenshot, LOL. But it was a DHL specific one looking like this CRxxxxxxxxxDE. I suspect it’s specific for Germany because of the ending? Will I get a new one when it enters Sweden? Might as well tag @IvoGrijt on this one. :wink:

No, havnt got it yet. Still German DHL number no status update.

I received my tracking ID on the 18th as well. The number I got shows a result via this DHL website:
https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden/pakete-empfangen/verfolgen.html?cid=dhlde

The result is consistent with a shipment booked on a flight that ended up either full or canceled. That would match statements by Philips /Screeneo.

1 Like

Shipping got updated today…

4 Likes

…and the shipment is moving!

2 Likes

The German DHL number be reused by LostNord, DE at the end indicates the origin, not the destination. As your parcel seems to take a route very similar to the one mine took almost a month back I believe you should be able to track it in Sweden in a few days.

1 Like

Will have my projector delivered home tomorrow! (PostNord home delivery) …

Mo, 18.05.2020, 07:50
Tu, 02.06.2020, 12:00, Cologne, Germany
We, 03.06.2020, 02:38, Hamburg, Germany
We, 03.06.2020, 08:46, Hamburg, Germany
We, 2020-06-03, 10:05 PostNord, PostNord has received electronic information …
We, 2020-06-03, 10:12 PostNord, The recipient is a private person.
We, 2020-06-03, 16:01 Toftanäs, Shipping is on its way.

:smiley:

3 Likes

Mine too! Found it at LostNords site now.

2 Likes

:smile:

3 Likes

Hi!
I received an email stating that it’s shipped on 06/01/20. However, the tracking number does not work, neither on DHL website, nor on PostNord’s website. I get the error message ‘No shipment with given tracking number found.’ What to do?

You don’t need to do anything, just wait. Shipments to Sweden are part of EU shipments, which work like this: first, individual shipments get a shipping label and the tracking codes are sent to the backers. Then, these boxes are shipped to the EU together in a big container. After the whole container has been cleared in customs, it is handed over to DHL. Only at this point are these individual shipments scanned and will start showing progress in the tracking.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation! I’ll wait.

1 Like

Does anyone else in Sweden have news on their delivery?

Mine is posted at the parcel center of origin and I can see on 17track.net that postnord will handle it in Sweden. Did anyone already get an update from postnord?

Hi Tristan,

No news still. On the DHL’s website it states that my package has been successfully sent from Germany on 9 June and it will be handled by PostNord but I still get this message on the their page:

Importpaket

The sender has sent information on a shipment item with this ID, but we have not yet received the shipment item. If you have any questions, please contact the sender.

After checking on DHL’s website again, this popped out:

Screenshot 2020-07-03 at 16.20.22

I have no idea who will be the best to contact. @IvoGrijt , would you be able to help out with some info?
Many thanks,
Aspar