Shipping to Thailand

I just got an SMS from DHL with a payment link for the duty/tax/fees, and paid.
Now, the shipping status is “Shipment has been given a release by Customs”.

Just Paid tax THB 4605.08

1 Like

I received it this morning.

Thanks for keeping us updated step by step. Mine has arrived to Bangkok today (22nd) and it’s now in hold for custom clearance. Waiting for a call tomorrow to pay the custom.

I have just paid the custom today 23rd jan at 10:20AM. Based on your experience, when should I get it?
It says on Monday… but I hope to get it before the weekend :sweat_smile:

How much did you pay? I just paid 4380.08
Also hope for delivery before the weekend)

Yes. Same cost for me too.

For mine, in DHL website it says ETA will be within Fri 24th 6.00pm. However, I called DHL today to correct my address (Indiegogo cut “/” and some alphabets in sub-district and district) and DHL staff verbally reiterated that the item will be delivered today Thu 23th. Good news!

You may call them 02-345-5000 to check if they can deliver a day faster than specified in the website.

Also, DHL staff is great. very helpful and comprehensible.

Just called DHL, they can deliver today! Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Congratulation to you guys!
I’m #122xx and still have no news :crying_cat_face: So, will wait in February-March.

Been using it for a day, would recommend attaching it with a proper camera tripod for much better maneuverability.

I’ll get mine on Monday. Last night the air cargo was rejected. Here is what DHL said:

“Dear Khun Alessandro,
Due to shipment contained dangerous good, so air cargo was rejected uplift this shipment last night. Operation will forward this shipment to Phuket by truck ka.
I will support put operation to delivery this shipment within Mon 27 Jan 2020 ka.”

I think whoever is outside Bangkok will get the projector with a bit of late. No air shipping available. :frowning:

This is weird because mine was delivered yesterday and they were supposed to be in one batch.

Hmmm where are you located?

145xx There is no news at all. If the next month does not get this extreme.

Guys who has already received it in Thailand. What is the room temperature where you’re using the projector? I have constant shutdowns right after turned it on or minutes after. I put AC below 25 C and its working well in colder conditions. Seems my usual room temp 27-28 C is not acceptable by device. Have you experienced anything like that?

Still waiting.

No, I didn’t experience that. I keep my air con at 26.

After March, can anyone get the device? 14,5 ## Waiting endlessly

Contribution ID

I have ordered the projector since March 10, 2020 and I haven’t received anything as yet when the arrival date was on 05/2020. I have checked my order in the last campaign on phillips website and I didn’t find their list for Thailand. I am wondering if any of you is going through this as well.

1 Like