Time and date auto update

Hello,

@Philips_Support_P

I’ve have problem with my projector, which is really a great product :wink:
I’ve managed to update it to 1.4 with some difficulties (multiple resets and a step with the 1.3) but it doesn’t keep date and time… The projector is connected to the internet but the auto time setting doesn’t work. Each time after powering the unit, I have to set it up manually… It’ doesn’t keep it even if powercord is plugged… A full reset doesn’t fix the problem and I can’t update it anyway because it says « impossible to check updates » (even with manually set up time)

Thanks in advance,

Hello,

1: can you set manually the Timezone?
2: can you connect to the internet?
thanks

Hello,

Thx for your answer, yes it is connected to internet and I can manually set the timezone, and also time and date (mandatory for web and streaming services). The most bizarre thing is that it doen’t keep the manually set up time when I switch it off even if I let it plugged…
Very very rarely it updates itself at boot (once on twenty), but most of the time it fails and I must set it manually after five minutes of waiting. It’s the same with the auto-update feature, most of the time it cannot check if a update is available despite being connected to the internet…
Sometimes it makes a chime sound five minutes after being powered on but this sounds seems related to nothing…
It looks like either a problem with the manner android check the ntp server, or a dns config problem…
Regards,

OK we will check with our engineers. @Philips_Support_P can you check this issue ?

Hello,
I’ve made the 1.5 update twice (one OTA and one via usb) but the problem still remains. In addition the wifi seems more unstable and even asks me for the password when it disconnects. I also don’t understand the launcher update, once it has been updated, it appears with the new UI but not after a power off…
Thanks in advance…

Hello, I just registered.
I have exactly the same problem with the date and time which is not saved on my Néopix Ultra 2 (NPX642) in version 1.4.

I turn on the VP,
It displays on January 1, 2007 at 1 p.m.
I change the date and time manually
It connects well in wifi but Youtube and Netflix do not keep my IDs … I opened the UDP port 123 on the box but that does not change anything.

Could you help me ?
Thank you

@Philips_Support_N :
I have a same issue on NeoPix Ultra 2tv
Auto date and time is not working
Every time I manually change the date and time
So can you please check and confirm your side. Please give your suggestions for this one.
Thanks
@Philips_Support_P

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_P: Could please suggest for this one?
The issue still exists in my projector, How to resolve this one?