Tracking number no longer working, May 18th ship

I have the exact same problem. I’ve been refreshing the DHL site for weeks as it is in the same place. And now it just disappeared. Nothing. Please help!

Screenshots attached of before. Right now it says it can’t find anything.

Hello Fredrik, I am sure one of the two more capable monitors will reply to you eventually, but if your situation is similar to mine, the shipment ends up going back to the sender for reshipment. One of the monitors was looking on DHL Germany and got more information (if you aren’t on the German page already). It might be worth it to take a look. Patience is a virtue and they are doing their best to respond to the overwhelming success of the demand of their product. I don’t know anyone that seeks problems deliberately and the Covid isn’t helping I’m sure. I’m confident we’ll get our PPMs sooner than later. Good luck.

1 Like

This happens at times when DHL is updating the website or facing issues. I can see that it is still showing the same status. I recommend that you subscribe to shipment status updates. It will send you an email as soon as the status will change. Thanks.

It’s now been 1 month since DHL got a tracking number from you. Does this now mean only that they’re waiting for you to give them the projector and have reserved a tracking number or has it started moving somewhere???

Hello PhillipsIvo…I still have not received my device nor have any updates regarding my order or a new shipping number. It has been 6 weeks since my last message to you. Backer ID

Thank you Andrea