Upgrading the internal speaker?

Apparently from what i have heard, the internal speaker is not that good. (i’ll be receiving my ppm prob next week hopefully)
Do you think it would be possible to change it with a better one ? (i know it would break warranty)
What are the specs of the internal speaker ?

I’m sure it’s possible to do so knowing the specs of it and how much room there is inside it and what size it can accomodate, but personally I feel it will be too much hassle for very little gain, the size of the projector and output area are limited, the only time I use the internal speakers is when I use it behind the bed late at night and it’s adequate, any other time it’s always bluetooth, I have always thought of it as built in PC speakers, even car speakers to some extent are all rubbish, I would rather spend that money on a good pair of bluetooth speakers.

3 Likes

Physics are working against you. You are better off with an external speaker.

3 Likes

You do have a jack plug on the back of the device to connect a speaker with a wire.
By doing so, you will also keep the warranty :slight_smile:

1 Like

The built-in speaker is not terrible, but not excellent either. It’s louder than I expected, but only 80% of the volume that I wished it could reach. Fortunately there’s a headphone jack at the back, so I just plug the projector into some better portable speakers when I care about sound volume or quality.

1 Like

The internal speakers are quite ok but a Bluetooth speaker placed near the screen would provide a much better cinematic experience. Spend money on the BT speaker instead and keep your warranty intact. :wink:

1 Like