V1.0.26 beta available for download

Update 1.0.26 is now released to the public, since 1.0.27 is around the corner.

3 Likes

I’d like to add two more findings:

1. Over the weekend my AirRemote was still paired but no longer could connect, not automatically, nor by using the Connect option of the AirRemote in the Bluetooth options. I had to Unpair it and pair it again for it to work. I had used the remote between installing the firmware and the failure, but I may have been in sight of the IR receiver which meant the BT function wasn’t missed. Something to keep an eye out for on future update tests.
  2. VLC would no longer launch, crashing out with a white screen. A reinstallation was required to fix this. Other apps I had previously installed all seem to work just fine.

I’ve experienced having to re-pair the remote many times already.
In my observations, it happens whenever PPM crashed and I had to hard reset.

Also ,my VLC does not crash when I open it just a while ago :slight_smile: .

On what occasions/scenarios has your PPMax crashed? Would like to understand if I’m under-utilizing it because I’ve not experienced a single crash OR reason to hard reset so far. Kodi app has crashed and i just came back to home screen using home button, everything else was working… but never experienced any other type of crash. Can you please share some more info for my future reference please? Thank you :blush:

It happened the first time when I tried to play a 3d game and the PPM crashed even before the app actually opened. And it also happens sometimes when I use the Netflix TV version. I think you are using your PPM fine. I’m just doing some extra curricular things :joy: