Very positive post

I only read negative posts here, so I decided to make an effort and write a positive one as well. I have been using PPM for 3.5 years, every evening for about 4-5 hours. I have absolutely no problem with it, the battery is still working without problems, I estimate that it has about 80% capacity. I use the projector exclusively with the Smarttube program (Youtube without ads), which I am extremely satisfied with. I use the projector connected via bluetooth to a hifi tower, because of the quality of the sound. I thank the creators of this projector for a great product with very low energy consumption. The processor could be more powerful, but I can live with it.

3 Likes

Same here, no big problems. Although I customised the PPX620 with the Projectivy launcher, something I can only recommend. Only downside of that is that the input selection works a little less smooth because you first have to locate the right app (Settings) for that. But once installed that in the Projectivy launcher, you get the same screen you’re used to. And it has lots more options to sort your screen, change backgrounds etc.
I have lots of apps on it, which I download as apk from sites like apkmirror, apkpure, kpfire or the new APKUpdater app from the More Apps section of the screeneo launcher.
Also via HDMI I watch ‘linear’ TV.
To be honest, I haven’t used my normal TVdevice anymore for a few years. I put that into another room. That’s how happy I still am with my Picopix Max.

1 Like