What happened to Australia?

How do you know? Any info anywhere?

It is still not shipped in backer kit

For your information: The Philips team will receive tracking numbers from their forwarder, which they then have to upload to Backerkit. Only then will the tracking number appear in your Backerkit account.

How do I get a backerkit account. We have never received an email from Philips on how to set up an account. We ordered our PPM in October last year. We are in Perth western Australia

Im in perth too. Go to this https://philips-picopix.backerkit.com/backer/review

Hi @DanandMichelle
Welcome to this forum.

To create an account, you go to Backerkit website (https://www.backerkit.com/), click on “I’m a backer” and then on “Open a Backer Account”.
Normally, after creating your account, you’ll see your PPM pledge.

1 Like

705 AU/NZ Australian backers just been shipped. Please check your backerkit or email!

2 Likes

Are there still more to upload? Backerkit isn’t updated for me, NZ delivery

No email no nothing but my backerkit has been updated with tracking number ( it goes to page not found tho)

I have my tracking number with TNT.

3 Likes

Backerlit still not updated for me.
They are still using my old number.

Nothing for me either - ordered on 25 January though but thought all Australians would be covered in the next shipment. Is this not the case?

Only about the 1st 700 tracking numbers were uploaded to backerkit yesterday, but all Aussie orders should be covered in this shipment so probably just give it a day.

I’m in Melbourne and just created my Backer account. It shows that my PPM has been shipped - updated yesterday (no email though).

1 Like

Has anyone in Australia (specifically Melbourne, Geelong or surrounds) received their PPM yet? My TNT tracking link still leads to 404:Page Not Found so I can’t track, but it says it was shipped on 16/03.

The link won’t work. Copy the tracking number and use 17track.net to track it. Other post details which service applies to what tracking number type.

1 Like

Grab the text AFTER TNT (mine is AMQxxxxxx) and post that into your shippers tracking tool. AMQ is AUS Post, but it’s not showing up yet. Hopefully it will be loaded soon.

1 Like

My AMQxxxxxxxx tracking number is now showing in the AusPost tracking website. It’s on its way!

It’s on its way

Most recent update

Item processed at facility

SYDNEY NSW

Wed 25 Mar • 5:35pm