Anyone no new Updates for April 10 Delivery?

How is it possible that a big and usually reliable courier company as DHL scans and delivers a part of the product bulk and leaves another part for an unknown date?

This scanning process seems like the black hole within this workflow: One side is telling ā€œwe shipped itā€ and the other side is telling ā€œwe havenā€™t yet received itā€. Letā€™s hope that for whatever reason itā€™s true that this is just DHL being too slow.

2 Likes

Hello Philipp,

there is hopeā€¦
I just checked my tracking number again and there is a progress visible.
Status today 15:09: My package is in the ā€œVorbereitung fĆ¼r den Weitertransportā€ (Preparation for onward transport). The delivery is announced for Wednesday.

Nun warte ich gespannt, ob das Paket dann wirklich ankommt und drĆ¼cke dir die Daumen, dass es bei dir auch bald soweit ist.

1 Like

Yep, I finally got an update: ā€œThe international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of originā€. Itā€™s still in Germany but at least itā€™s not lost.

Me too, will also be delivered on Wednesday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not anymore indeed, they mustā€™ve found a pallet of boxes trying to sneak out the warehouse!
:rofl:

4 Likes

Seems not long now.

2 Likes

Lets hope this! My tracking number has not updated today :disappointed_relieved:

I am also waiting from the 15.4. 20 philips told me that my tracking number not availeble and i should get a new one. but that was week ago
my backer id 15588956

Finally an update! :blush: ETA Thursday!

2 Likes

Here tooā€¦

1 Like

Received mine a few hours ago, finally!! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hi philips,

I am in list 2 my status is shipping from 15.4.20, my backer id is 15588956 ,indigogo id 9637, week ago you told me that my goods are already in HK and i should get another email from backerkit with a new tracking number .
No update yet, please check it out before I miss the new flight too, the previous flight I already missed.
when i will get new tracking numbe?

Backer #599, contributed on August 20th and still waitingā€¦ This is the dream :thinking:

Iā€™m adding my information on this topic as well. Iā€™m also waiting for an update on my delivery since April 10th. After receiving a DHL tracking number including the information that instruction data for my shipment have been provided to DHL nothing changed since then. Despite the Summary post from 11/05 mentionning that DHL is finally sending the unti from List 2, Iā€™m still waiting for progressā€¦
Contribution ID:9461
Contribution Date:September 16, 2019

received mine todayā€¦ :frowning: broken. Wonā€™t turn on, the fans spin no picture showing up. :confused:

Hi! I received it today and first impression is good!
@macish: Thatā€™ bad to hear, it mine arrived with 1/3 batterie but charged it after an inital test. Did you try to charge it?

@Gregory: I have the impression, that most of the others seeing updated now. Did you also send an Email to Philips/Screeneo? They are the only ones who can ā€œpushā€ the delivery if it is stuck @DHL

@Charles_Senly: You should have got this already, since this April 10 Deilvery had already Backer-IDs up to 10.000 - did you got Delivery-Informations from Philips/Screeneo? What country are you?

@yanivb: This topic is about the April 10 Delivery to Europe and we got no official reply here from Philips/Screeneo - are you thinking you are in this batch?

Updating to V1.1. now!

I did receive a tracking link but itā€™s been stuck in HK for a very long time and now itā€™s on old. Iā€™m in Switzerland

I was also saying that Philips is claiming they delivered thousands of units already while I havenā€™t received mine even though I was in the first 1000 to order/support them.

1 Like

@PhilippBerlin Thanks for this post and for your reaction. Iā€™ve just send now an email to support@screeneo.com, I donā€™t know any other address so I hope this will trigger a quick reaction. Indeed, I saw other tracking information moving forward while mine is not and it worries me a bit. If I do not get an answer within 3 days, do you have another mean of communication I could use to get things moving ? Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the post. Iā€™m from Berlin too and waiting for an update since 2 weeks now although the parcel is already near Berlin. Iā€™m asking myself what DHL is doing with it. Hopefully itā€™s not lost but some answers here are giving me hopeā€¦