Anyone no new Updates for April 10 Delivery?

To All still waiting on tracking updates:

I am personally overseeing all these cases now, see this: Announcement: Philips Projection team expansion

I’ve needed some time to get acquainted with the various back ends, but I have a sheet with only tracking labels. I will be contacting each and everyone who’s still waiting to double check addresses, but if you want to help me help you, either send me the address you can receive the shipment at now (may have changed from way back when), and any tracking numbers you may have at the moment.

So if any of you is still waiting for your unit and hasn’t contacted me yet, please do so either here or in a PM starting with TRACKING LABEL BUT NO UNIT as the title.

3 Likes

@IvoGrijt: I don’t know if you know: For DHL Germany only the sender can try to push deliverys which got stuck like the one for @Paul_Pictures. You have to call / email them with the tracking number so they try to find it in Börnicke, its probably lying arround there. DHL is definitly working there - I got to parcels from there yesterday (The PicoPix) and today which only stayed over night there (I life in Wilmersdorf and my parcel got delivered via Kleinmachnow to a private adress).

2 Likes

Ok with the help of @djupsjob he managed to open a PM with all my information where you are invited. Thanks in advance for your help.

3 Likes

Hey, I want to write you a PM but I have no clue how to do it :smiley:
I’m still missing my parcel. It’s lying 20 km away from me at DHL for 14 days now… Need help with this.

Hi philips/IvoG,
indigogo id 9637
Backer id 15588956
Dhl tracking number from backerkit that update to status shiping on 15/04/2020 – 2630212966
The tracking number is not working since then.
You said that my package is in Hk
and you will sand me an update for a new tracking number, that was two weeks ago.
I write to you for almost 10 days in almost every group and by email.
why you don’t respond ?
I deserve to know what’s going on.
I will appreciate if you answer.
Regards,
Yaniv

You can click on IvoG’s name and there will be a button on top-right of the pop-up screen titled Message.

1 Like