Australia & New Zealand

@Philips_Support_N would you be able to give us some insight like you have with Europe please?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_P or @Philips_Support_N, can you please provide an update on shipping to Australia and New Zealand? As I understand it there are no logistical issues holding shipping back any more?

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N, update #17 says the current shipment batch is for EU and AU, is this still the case?

@Philips_Support_P & @Philips_Support_N, please guys give us some update.

With the amount @Philips_Support_N is replying on the EU shipping thread and not here I’d say it’s looking like they may have gotten the units that were shipping to Australia…hopefully they provide an update.

Hello!
we have now the box ready for Australia and NZ as it requires another plug. We will push the next batch to you guys at the end of this week. Let me keep you posted

9 Likes

@Philips_Support_N great to hear! Will this cover the full extent of the Australian orders? I can’t imagine there would be anywhere near as many coming here compared to the EU/US etc.

will try to send around 500-700 pieces to you guys

8 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Do you know what backer number this will cover to?

Thank you! To confirm, the end of this week being Friday 17 January?

thanks for the update. will NZ be included in this as well? can’t wait!

Yes, please include NZ in the next shipment!

1 Like

500-700 units sounds amazing. Thank you! How many Australian backers are there? Are you able to tell us?

Can’t Wait!!

The way I understand it, today (Sunday) is the last day before the travel period for people going home for New Year begins. As much as it would be good to get our PPMs this week, I don’t begrudge anyone going to spend time with family. Let’s hope our Backerkits get updated today, but I’m not expecting it.

Edit - the travel period might have already started.

1 Like

Any update on the units to NZ please? and any idea of how many backers here too? thanks

Safe to say the Australian orders missed out if the factory is closed with no mention in the latest notification? @Philips_Support_N

I’m still hopeful - our shipping shouldn’t have anything to do with production, and DHL are still working normal hours. Hopefully the NZ/Australian shipment happened on Friday @Philips_Support_N / @Philips_Support_P ?

5 Likes

Mmm. I’m not holding my breath.

1 Like

Yeah with the amount sooking going on over in the EU group about people receiving them out of order my guess is they went towards that to patch up the numbers.
Here’s hoping one of the team puts us out of our misery…