Australia & New Zealand

Bro Dont mention the word… just forget it :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Excellent.

1 Like

Exactly!:joy:

calling my wife every 2 minutes to make sure she answers the door call from the driver at the gate … alas wont have it in my hands for 2 weeks

3 Likes

I’m backer #2359, living in Inner Sydney. Can confirm I received my unit today. Hope this helps some who are livid with anticipation :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sorry, I know this doesn’t belong here, but thought I’d post as this is where all the Aussies and Kiwis are. I couldn’t perform a software update via WiFi, and it’s cruicial to get all apps up to date and also fix video/audio synching issues. Follow the steps here to download and update manually. Worked fine for me: Software update error
The unit works great with screen casting from Android; built in YouTube app works well, and Chromecast is great when using HDMI and aux connection for audio.

3 Likes

So great to see everyone’s updates and photos. What great timing. My Australia Post Tracking number hasn’t moved so I’m guess I’ll see mine next week. It was going to be a small miracle if it turned up today waaaaay up here in the far north.

Now let’s see what the Aussies all do with it. I want to see some great Aussie ingenuitty.

1 Like

Us all at the door waiting for our PPM’s

2 Likes

still onboard for delivery on my end, i doubt i’ll get it today, my Fastway driver is consistently hopeless, he wont pick up my calls either :joy:

I got my BD00xx tracking number last week, but it is still not showing up with Fastway. :frowning: :frowning_face:

In Melbourne. Mine’s still on board with the driver since 9:42 am this morning- not sure what’s going on >.< Hopefully it comes soon !

I got this on my Fastway today “Unfortunately we were unable to deliver your parcel. We are currently assessing the issue and will be in contact with either the sender or receiver in the next day.” it was due to be delivered today in melbourne. :frowning:

I’m in Melbourne and I just got carded too
My apartment has a concierge to manage deliveries and they left the card on the concierge table when the concierge was away doing something.
The sign clearly says call the concierge for all deliveries.
Seriously.

Mine is now with parcelconnect - apparently also operated by Fastway. Should have known they will stuff up things. Clearly the deliverer was just in a rush to go home.
no idea where the nearest collection point is now.
And yes offices, now closed so can’t do anything now. So no Picopix this weekend :frowning:

Fastway: Onboard with driver 5:36 am

1. I called the Sydney depot at 3pm - they assured it would arrive before 5pm
  2. I called again at 4:45pm - they said driver is probably running late - gave me a mobile number
  3. Called mobile number and driver said he doesn’t service that area (Sydney CBD business address) but will check if he has any other parcels. Calls back in 10 minutes saying nope.
  4. It’s past 5pm and I can’t call Sydney depot.
  5. My office may very well be closed come Monday so here goes with a re-direct request…

Disappointed with Fastway - hopefully they didn’t give my parcel to a random courier and that the PPM is not lost!

Hi @Philips_Support_N - I’ve tried to contact the support@screeneo.com email regarding my shipping address but haven’t heard from anyone yet.

My AMQ tracking number has started working, but it’s showing no details of the destination address. However, my AusPost account which is linked to my Parcel Locker has activated a different AMQXXXX tracking number which delivered in Sydney this morning (I am in Perth) to a different customer. This tracking number has my Parcel Locker number in the destination address by mistake, but the address is to a Sydney address.

I want to talk to someone to ensure that my package is directed to my Parcel Locker still, as I suspect the data entry may have been transferred incorrectly and the package may not be coming to me.

Thanks

OMG…it just arrived :slight_smile:

6 Likes

In Sydney and Fastway claims they’ve left it in the mailbox. Nothing inside, outside or around my mailbox. Given the run around over the phone and not expecting any results anytime soon. Can’t say I’m surprised as I have never had a delivery go without problems with fastway.

In Melb, mine arrived earlier today! I’ll be throwing movie nights in no time…

[ 5 months later… I’ll be throwing movie nights in no time! ] :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’d been promising my filmmaker friends a movie festival when it arrived to celebrate. That’ll have to wait.

2 Likes

Mine turned up today… god I am happy. With the way the world is at the moment, its things like this that just make your month!! Thanks Philips for everything and to the naysayers out there, you really need to relax and look on the bright side of life.

Movie night in the backyard tomorrow with the kids!! Home isolation has just gotten a little bit easier.

4 Likes