Australia & New Zealand

Can’t believe it. Finally!

6 Likes

Just drive to their Chullora Depot, & collect it.
I just did.

4 Likes

I might do that, do you need to call ahead or just rock up?

Fastway delivered this in Brisbane this morning.

5 Likes

Just show up, show them your tracking no. & photo id. That’s it, but reach there before 4:30

5 Likes

What is tracking says it’s been picked up by one of their couriers (but delivery date not stated?)

Received mine just before lunch! Yay!

3 Likes

Mine said the same thing, quickly go to chullora and pick it up before 4:30, I literally just got it now

2 Likes

Cheers just picked it up from chullora, I wasn’t going to wait till Monday with what’s happening and risk delaying it more, just got my first temperature check haha

3 Likes

Damn. Can’t get there today. Guess that confirms it’s not out for delivery then. Have to just hope for Monday now I suppose…

Just got mine delivered here in Sydney 2 minutes ago!!!

4 Likes

How’d you all got with TAX/GST?

Bro Dont mention the word… just forget it :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Excellent.

1 Like

Exactly!:joy:

calling my wife every 2 minutes to make sure she answers the door call from the driver at the gate … alas wont have it in my hands for 2 weeks

3 Likes

I’m backer #2359, living in Inner Sydney. Can confirm I received my unit today. Hope this helps some who are livid with anticipation :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sorry, I know this doesn’t belong here, but thought I’d post as this is where all the Aussies and Kiwis are. I couldn’t perform a software update via WiFi, and it’s cruicial to get all apps up to date and also fix video/audio synching issues. Follow the steps here to download and update manually. Worked fine for me: Software update error
The unit works great with screen casting from Android; built in YouTube app works well, and Chromecast is great when using HDMI and aux connection for audio.

3 Likes

So great to see everyone’s updates and photos. What great timing. My Australia Post Tracking number hasn’t moved so I’m guess I’ll see mine next week. It was going to be a small miracle if it turned up today waaaaay up here in the far north.

Now let’s see what the Aussies all do with it. I want to see some great Aussie ingenuitty.

1 Like

Us all at the door waiting for our PPM’s

2 Likes