Australia & New Zealand

I emailed them again and they sent me the return labels to print but instructions were for me to drop off the projector to the courier. The courier location seems to be a 2 hour round trip by car, Frankston to Tullamarine. Pretty sure that’s an illegal journey right now so that’s not gonna work! Hahahahaha, I’m having the best time with this projector.

Which courier @John_Lewis? Is it UPS? You can book a pickup using this form Schedule a Parcel Collection | UPS - Australia. That’s what I did.

1 Like

Thanks man, Philips emailed me back, confirmed it was indeed UPS so I gave them a call to arrange pickup. The journey continues. Hahahahahahahaha… I might be going loopy in lock down.

1 Like

Was the one IndieGogo contribution “Philips PicoPix Max - 2 Pack” on the 14/11/2019
I checked the shipping label at the time to check that it wasn’t a 1 of 2 package delivery and it was not so thought that the second one was going to come later. First one was received on the 27/3/2020.

1 Like

I received a reply after emailing support@screeneo.com from Philips Support saying that my second unit will be shipped in May.

Thanks

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: For the immediate attention of Philips staff

Hello @Philips_Support_T
I was looking for an estimate on how long I should wait to hear back regarding a faulty unit that was sent from Australia to Hong Kong a few weeks ago. The UPS tracking number shows that it arrived. I was hoping support staff might have at least messaged to say that have it and they were investigating the issue or maybe that a replacement unit was going to be sent is a few months… something… anything. Unfortunately I’ve not received any type of response for weeks. Not even an automated one.

A post was merged into an existing topic: For the immediate attention of Philips staff

I’m in the same boat. Waiting for an update for when my warranty replacement unit will be shipped. The feedback I’ve received stated:

“We confirm your product is part of the coming batch and will be shipped in the coming days.
As you may be know, 1st May till 5th May is May International Labour holiday in China so it may delay the shipment.”

Any updates @Philips_Support_T

1 Like

The news summary has information about the next batch, called List 3

Well, I didn’t know this was a holiday in China, but I guess I do now.

Is anyone still waiting for their projector? Mine was returned to sender a month ago because they didn’t use my full address and I havent heard back since. All emails to support/forwarding company have not been replied for more than a week now. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation and if they have forgotten about us since most people have already received theirs?

When you say “emails to support”, do you mean emails to support@screeneo.com? Just making sure before I suggest further steps.

Hi Endo, I was still waiting because I had to move countries due to Covid and missed the main batch. I am on this lastest batch so here’s hoping the warranty replacement ones are too :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Kris

Have you heard anything back on your replacement? It’s been complete radio silence from Philips support since I sent mine back.

1 Like

In the same boat. They’re completely useless. Don’t reply to emails for weeks then when they did the last one was so bad it was like that were deliberately taking the pi$$. Said that it had been delivered already quoting the shipping ref that had been used before for the returned shipment. Emailed again twice with no response.

I paid for mine on the 31st August.

They’ve just hired @IvoGrijt officially to help with these issues, he’s been amazing. Send him a PM.

1 Like

Have messaged. Thanks!

1 Like

It was quiet for a while, but I’ve just received an email that the replacement has now shipped with DHL. Fingers crossed I have a good one this time around!

Make sure you email them regularly to check up on the status - it seemed to work for me. Squeaky wheel & all…

1 Like

I just received an email re:DHL too. Woohoo! I’m guessing our projectors are on the same shipment. Fingers crossed this time it’s not a dud. Good luck!

1 Like