Australia & New Zealand

Hey Endo, my tracker hasn’t updated but it now shows an expected delivery date of Thursday 9th April. Check yours?

Update: Tracker has updated yay!
It’s on its way
Most recent update
Item processed at facility
PERTH WA

Date & time Wed 8 Apr • 9:28am

1 Like

Is there some sort of official complaint contact that we can use? It’s been a week since I contacted the hello@picopix address (now twice) regarding my delivery that was sent to my old address despite having an updated address showing on the backer kit page.

I fully understand that there are bigger issues in the world right now but I’m basically in limbo. Projector has been returned by Fastway from Brisbane to Sydney. Have no idea who’s actually received it there and seemingly nobody is actively doing anything about getting it sent to me in Adelaide.

I just can’t believe that in a project this big there’s a complete void in customer service for an expensive product that I’ve already waited 8 months for.

Once it has reached Australia there’s not much Philips can do. Have you spoken to Fastway? Was there any option to redirect once it had been picked up by Fastway? Mine came by AusPost, and they had the option to redirect.
Probably worth calling Fastway.

Yeah I did contact Fastway - they weren’t much help in so much that they said that they could not redirect without a new shipping label from the sender. So their default is to send back to sender after 5 days, which they have done.

That’s pretty poor. Sorry to hear that. Hope you get it sorted. :frowning_face:

Use Support@screeneo.com instead Chris

Hey that’s great! Mine’s still somewhere between Sydney and Perth which is basically the whole of Australia! ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Geez, how did I miss that! Thanks man. Love the user name to btw.

1 Like

My tracker got updated with item is sent back to sender. How did they sync it to my Auspost account then? Auspost at its finest again… Anyone know if I should contact auspost or screeneo for this?

I’ve got update on its way in Perth at 11:06pm… I have a feeling they stuffed up the addresses (read my posts above) as usually when it reaches Perth it goes straight into my parcel locker and I get notified.

Hey all, seems like they didnt use the exact address I submitted via backerkit… anyone else experienced the same thing ?

How did you check? I suspect they’ve used the wrong address for me.

Or did you guys just get someone else’s tracking code instead?

tl;dr Shipping was not to the exact address as in backerkit and therefore returned to sender. Checked that the tracking code is mine. Long version below…

The item was initially addressed to my father-in-law in Singapore as a christmas gift. However I got him something else due to the delay. I changed the address on backerkit to my Australian address since Janurary. I re-checked the address on backerkit when we were notified that shipping to AU and NZ was starting and it was correct.

The local post office tracked the item for me today and told me that the unit number was missing from the address and was still in my father-in-law’s name. I re-checked backerkit today and the address I supplied is still correct and different from the one on the package.

The post office has advised me to contact their main HQ but they are not answering calls unless its medical or passport related and social media channels are not answered either. I’ve emailed support@screeneo.com to hopefully do something before it leaves the country because knowing the situation now, it will probably not get to me for another long while…

1 Like

OK I’ve received mine! The tracking showed it was being moved back and forth between facilities (so I had suspected wrong address) but it finally arrived.

1 Like

Finally had a chance to use the PPM.

Netflix internal, paired to my JBL BoomBox, up on a $12 spandex screen, eBay special.

Very happy! Everything worked, in sync.

Stremio definately has some sort of jutter going on if love to see fixed but Netflix worked perfect.

4 Likes

Anyone else in Australia still waiting for the projector to be shipped? Address changes because of the delays and then recalled back to Aus due to Covid, and slow responses from Phillips/Screenio means I’ve missed two Aus shipments now. I just need a little bit of good news amongst all the bad at the moment!

1 Like

Glad you’re liking it, I do too but give it a couple of days when the honeymoon is over and you will see the flaws, yes that includes the perfect Netflix, don’t scroll down too quick in Netflix or the buttons will freeze is the major one, but you will discover more of this projector on your own I’m sure haha, anyway I’m looking forward to the next firmware update

1 Like

Yeah we watched 2 X Austin Powers movies (don’t ask) and then I went to bed, my brother and our French backpacker stayed up all night and watched 2 more movies, 4 back to back. They said in the last 20mins Netflix lost picture, while still having sound. That was the only issue after running for almost 8hrs. I’m amazed how cool it stays.

3 Likes

Oh behave! :sunglasses:

1 Like