Australia & New Zealand

is mine shipped today? Is it at a warehouse or customs?
@Philips_Support_N

Hello David,

Your PicoPix Max will be shipped soon, as we change some info you are on the second batch that will be shipped this week

There is only one more working day this week tho, so i correct to assume tomorrow?

It also can be shipped on Saturday

2 Likes

DHL for me in NZ. Package tracking has just changed to ‘picked up’ and the prediction is delivery Mon/Tue next week! FYI 17Track has not updated, best to sign up to shipping updates through DHL’s website.

For kiwis, it might make a difference to us whether our PPMs are shipped individually or are in a single consignment. Looking at the whatsmyduty guide, if our packages are separate then It looks like we shouldn’t be charged customs duty or GST as the value of our purchase is under $1000. However if they are shipped as a single consignment, an Import Entry Transaction Fee (IETF) might apply. I guess if they did then DHL would Have to pay and then chase us for reimbursement??

https://www.customs.govt.nz/personal/duty-and-gst/whats-my-duty-estimator/

Sydney, with Fastway. But tracking not working get.

1 Like

AusPost in Sydney

My Tracking info in the backerkit said it was sent 16th March. Today 20th and still no evidence of tracking in Fastway. Has it actually been sent or held up in China?

It was held up in Hong Kong customs for a day or so, then they left a few days ago by ship. It’ll take a few days to get here, unpack and our tracking numbers to become active.

Ship or air? Won’t be days if by ship.

Thanks for the info, @Philips_Support_T!

I just received a message from Australia Post that I have a parcel to collect from dhl. I’m pretty sure I didn’t have anything else on order that might come via DHL. Unless it is that container load of toilet paper I ordered on Amazon.

3 Likes

Express shipping from China is only 1-4 days apparently if you don’t have a whole shipping container to send. I was surprised when I looked it up.

Nope, turns out it was a phone case my wife had ordered. :frowning:

Hi Philips,

I checked my tracking number start with AMQ on AusPost website, it shows the number doesn’t exist. It should be like this. I received many parcel from China before, once shipment is booked, the number should be in the system.

Could you please help check? Thanks

Ok. They just closed Brisbane port, due to the 14 days isolation rule for foreigners. It might be floating at sea for another week.

I don’t think think it’s coming by boat. That would be a month or there abouts.

I don’t know how much room 1500 pico projectors take up but I would have imagined the belly of a plane would be more suitable.

2 Likes

How are you all finding out ? I’ve had no email I’m backer in 4000 in Sydney. How you all getting to know who shipping my just says shipped in backer kit. Nothing more ???

Keep scrolling down to where it says track your package, tap on that

2 Likes