Australia & New Zealand

I had the same issue, fan noice and I can hear the autofocus, just no light

So Fastway are washing their hands clean of any wrongdoing and that’s it? No insurance to cover this? :scream:

I take it you’ve completely searched the box through and through? It’s been a while for me but I seem to recall the remote being packed in a separate box inside the box, or underneath a piece of carton inside. Check to make sure you haven’t thrown away any part of the packaging.

Hi. Thanks for replying. I have searched through several times and definitely haven’t thrown anything out. Any ideas on how to contact the right team at Phillips? How big is your remote by the way?

It’s pack in the white cardboard kind of long and small, from memory under the second set of compartment

The remote looks like this

1 Like

Workaround tip while a replacement is arranged:
Most functions are accessible by using the touchpad on the back, while very inconvenient it will at least allow some control. You can also pair any BT mouse or other pointing device and that would work fine, just the IR wouldn’t be usable without knowing the IR codes for the projector.

@SRitchie have you received your shipping label yet? I submitted my return request on Monday but haven’t heard anything since.

Another interim solution is to plug any standard USB mouse to the PPMax. It works.

Or pair it with any Bluetooth keyboard/trackpad combo. It works too.

1 Like

Appears notno same I’m in Perth as well. Nothing since the auspost 25th saying on its way

Same. I’m in Perth as well. Nothing from auspost 25th saying on the website. Deliver to your po box. But we live in Chidlow Perth hills so may take awhile

Hopefully tomorrow (Monday 6th) the truck will have reached Perth and we will get an update.

1 Like

Thanks very much gentlemen. Once I knew what I was looking for I was able to locate it in the smallest box under the projector. It was just jammed in there fairly tight so it didn’t come out when I was looking through the first couple of times. Good work!

1 Like

Great news! I hope you’ll enjoy the PPM much better now. Thanks to @kling for the photo and the help.

If you mailed support please don’t mail them again just yet, unless you’ve got a ticket number, then by all means do reply to that saying you found it. Otherwise wait to get a ticket number and then reply.

1 Like

Oh nice, glad you found it @optical360 :+1:

1 Like

Yes i have the auspost app and it was updating like clockwork.

I assume that despite your name you’re not in Perth?
I’ve had no update since Weds 25th.

For solidarity, I too am from Perth and have had no update since 25 March from Australia Post.

It’s here!!!

Waaaaaay up in Far North Queensland.

Now I just hope it’s not a dud like a few of the other Aussies have been getting.

I guess we were lucky that we got allocated our 700 early, except that they were made up and ready to go from the very early builds and from the factory with the highest failure rate.

Anyway, fingers crossed.

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:

So the Mrs picked it up from the post office but because of some rain today, I’ve only just knocked off so no time to play tonight.

My heart did drop when I opened the box though and saw this…

Turned out to just be like a weird fold in the plastic but with the crushed box corner and what looked to be a crack, I was not happy.
Looking forward to playing with it tomorrow night… If it doesn’t rain tomorrow.

Oh, first impression… It’s bloody heavy!!! And I hope who’s ever idea it was for this shinny mirror finish has been shot.

2 Likes