Australia & New Zealand

Sad news for me - I received mine on Friday, but its a dead duck with no working lamp. Very sad :frowning:

Have jumped through the hoops to report it as soon as possible & completed the return/replacement form from support, so now just waiting for a pick up to be arranged so I can get a replacement unit.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_P - what is the expected turnaround for a faulty unit replacement? Such an anticlimax to get a faulty unit after such a long wait :frowning:

1 Like

@SRitchie I received a faulty unit on 31 December 2019. Reported it on 2 January. I have yet to receive a replacement.

Same boat as you, 26th March - Processed at facility, Sydney NSW 12:33pm.

No other details shown.

Me too. I can hear the fan running and the autofocus working when I use the focus button.

1 Like

Thanks Eric,
Surprise, surprise, the unit was delivered this morning. I did send Fastway a webmessage yesterday, so whether that made any difference.

Really happy with the unit, picture quality I find is very good and connecting peripherals is very easy.

2 Likes

Returns process had been a horribly long wait for most people until this week. Now it is running more or less smoothly, I guess 1 day to get shipping label, a few days to ship the defective one and ??? days to get a replacement @Philips_Support_N please comment if you have more info on outbound shipment.

2 Likes

@PhilipsPrashant - Thanks - That would be fantastic if true. Reported on Saturday, so I should get a shipping label by today (Wednesday)? :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Yup same here. Hasnā€™t moved from Sydney for a week.

Iā€™ve had other Australia Post parcels do that and then suddenly get a text message that it awaiting collection at the lost office, no other updates. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m hoping is happening here.

I got an SMS from Fastway saying delivery coming. I didnā€™t realize until now that it could be the projector. I tracked it and it says delivered but I havenā€™t received it. It says authority to leave which I didnā€™t authorize. Iā€™ve checked my apartment building lobby and itā€™s not there. Iā€™ve made a not received package ticket concern but very worried whatā€™s happened to it. Please help.

you could try going to the Fastway website, there youā€™ll be able to locate your local distribution centre and also your route by suburb - and text your driver. Thats what I did & worked.

1 Like

Mine arrived today! Many layers of packaging and multiple plug attachments for Oceania. Delivered via auspost and arrived on the last day of their estimated window.

Had a bit of trouble at the beginning as I didnā€™t trust the autofocus and used it close to a wall. The settings arenā€™t terribly intuitive and I didnā€™t get the quickstart menu for language and such. Updating firmware now along with what must be a substantial number of people. I normally get 37mbs and Iā€™m doing 224kb/s for this measly 77mb update.

1 Like

Button requires quite a long hold down on the off chance you didnā€™t try that.

Mine has not updated on AusPost tracking yet. Did yours? Last update was in Sydney, now showing as ā€œDelayedā€

Mine showing last update in Sydney on Thurs 26 March 12:33pm still (Item processed at facility). No estimated window for delivery or any further details. Iā€™m in Perth.

It turns on - the fan kicks in and boots up, but no lamp. No light = no projector

Thatā€™s because it isnā€™t available yet.

My projector got returned to sender by Fastway even though I redirected it.

I sent an email to support two days ago- but what is happening with parcels that were returned to sender in Australia?

Same for me. Have emailed all the addresses but without response over the week.
Fastway says it ā€˜deliveredā€™ back to Sydney to George, no company listed.
Backer kit had my correct address, Iā€™d updated it in January. They were next to useless when I emailed them. Fast way wonā€™t do anything until they have received new shipping details.
Come on Philips @Philips_Support_N sort it out!!!

Hi guys. I got my projector through Australia Post at the start of the week. It is missing the remote control though. I have tried contacting Phillips directly but it looks like they have a special projection customer service team that isnā€™t being manned at the moment. Can anyone here help me with any ideas?

1 Like

Itā€™s looking like my projector was stolen from my apartment secure lobby :cry:
I contacted Fastway couriers and they said due to Covid theyā€™re essentially overriding a requirement for a signature required.
They sent a photo of it left below the letterboxes inside and it is no where to be found.

:cry:

If you have yours coming from Fastway be careful they donā€™t just leave it even if youā€™re home as I was.