Battery percentage sticks to 76% after charging whole night

I’ll look into why that happened, don’t have an explanation ready for you.

Glad it will be picked up now.

1 Like

The Hong Kong email address, might be a misread from the DHL guy on the phone, since I get the correct email from phillips a few hours later.

2 Likes

Okay, no matter then, what’s important is that it’s now been arranged finally.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt My returned Picopix, has now safely landed in Hong Kong.

Is it possible for you to investigate when I can expect the replacement unit?
Many thanks in advance.

@Philips_Support_T can you confirm this and inform me so I can have him added to the upcoming shipment list?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_T , @Philips_Support_P , @IvoGrijt could somebody please give a responce to this query?

I see in other topics, that users have been left for many weeks without feedback on their returns , and I was under the impression that Phillips had resolved this, but the lack of feedback in my case, suggests otherwise.

1 Like

I find it completely uacceptable, that Phillips is not giving swift, and clear feedback, after I have recieved and returned a faulty product.

This is certanly making me rethink bying Phillips products in the future, and my general perception of the Phillips brand.

Could I please, get a clear date on when I will have my replacement unit?

@Philips_Support_T

1 Like

Hello, your replacement is planned to ship on July 4th and you should receive your product 3-4 weeks afterward.

Thanks for letting me know. I’m looking forward to the replacement unit.

If your estimate is correct, I’ll receive my replacement appropriately 10 weeks after filing my support request.

This is progress on the shipment. Why is it not moving, and why has instruction data been provided again?

@IvoGrijt , @Philips_Support_T ?

Finally arrived :slight_smile:
Initial test shows this one charges to 100% and does not have the red/blue blinking.

2 Likes

Have anybody found a place where we can buy a replacement battery?

@Philips_Support_T: It seems that I have the same battery/charging issue with my PPM as many of the above. Before I end up in a situation where I wait for months for my unit again, could you please give me an estimate as to how long I would have to be without a PPM until I get a new one? Is it perhaps so that one episode you start ramping up for commercial sales, this will be quicker than the current setup with the Chinese forwarder?

Hello, we still need about 4-5 weeks for the whole process (pickup the return and deliver the replacement).

I’m sorry, but is this for real? We have waited for ages for a unit that turned out to be faulty, and you still cannot do better than over a month for a warranty replacement? Really???

Is it possible to get a replacement PPM before I ship faulty PPM back. I can’t wait 4-5 weeks for a new one because I use it every day for work presentation, and I don’t want to buy a new one. @Philips_Support_T

1 Like

Hello, unfortunately not. Thanks for your understanding.

Is it then possible to buy a new battery, so I can replace it when it breaks down in the futura?

Still not, we don’t sell spare parts. The easiest way is to send back the defective product.