Bluetooth speaker and headphones

Ok last night I watched a film on firestick with bluetooth speaker and headphones connected . Tonight without a bluetooth speaker I couldnt pair my headphones.

So do I need a paired bluetooth speaker running in order to watch with headphones on?

Is your speakers paired to the firestick or picopix? Are you watching it with the firestick or without it tonight?

1 Like

It was paired to the firestick. Its not my speaker. I borrowed it off a mate.

@ThunderStrk was asking whether the BT speaker in question was paired to the PPX or to the Firestick. I guess it must’ve been the Firestick, because there would be no BT sound from the PPX while using the HDMI port.

1 Like

It wont pair to either now.

I did factory reset the PPM yesterday. Would that have any bearing?

:open_mouth:

Got the headphones working through the firestick but the speaker still wont pair.

First off leave your firestick out off this unplug it and stop confusing the whole thing we’ll worry about it later(if at all) now pair either the speaker or headphones to the ppm and see how you go

1 Like

Bluetooth headphones audio lag not in sync whit the video how do we fix that ?
I dont have audio lag when using internal
I’m watching gse iptv whit sony 1000xm3 and get audio not in sync

Youtube app no audio lag

Seems like some of the apps (e.g. MX Player pro) has some lag when using bluetooth… even when playing internal content… Hope this gets fixed soon

Hello, unfortunately I cannot create a new topic, so I will write in here (@IvoGrijt or another moderator please postpone me) When I mirror my iPad via airplay, I can listen to music etc. via my Bluetooth speakers. However, when I connect my Bluetooth headphones, I have ongoing interruptions.

My speaker is bluetooth connected to the projector but the sound comes out from the projector. I have already tried 2 different speakers and the result is the same. Any suggestion ???

Use KODI and set the desired audio delay in the playback settings. You can even make it default for all videos.

Take a look here: https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/playback-plagued-with-either-video-or-audio-issues-all-stock-apps/11141/7?u=myphilipsid