General info about shipment and manufacturing

I just sent a message to our forwarder. WIll keep you posted. Some customers received their parcel but the tracking was still showing the good in Germany.

3 Likes

Fingers crossed it comes before new customer orders are filled :slight_smile:

Great work @IvoGrijt and Phillips!!

1 Like

I followed the instructions and still the same as seen. If it has many problems Hope to receive a call from DHL shipping

1 Like

My DHL Track & Trace looked exactly like that ever since my unit was shipped. I just received my projector an hour ago (yay!), and the DHL screen remains the same, so I wouldn’t worry too much about it if I were you.
It seems it’s just unreliable and many people faced this issue.

I did receive proper tracking from my local delivery service PostNord, though, so hopefully you will as well soon, unless DHL is supposed to bring it to your doorstep, of course.

3 Likes

first set it up.then if not in focus one click on button does it

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bluetooth speaker and headphones

@Philips_Support_N do you know for this secret perk, but also for the secret perk sent in the e-mail from indiegogo, when is the payment going to be processed?
instantly or first when the product is dispatched?

I’m personally on a cash flow difficulty (due to worldwide economical impact of the pandemic) and although I would love to order a second one, would only afford to actually pay for it next month (July 2020)

I know @Philips_Support_N and @Philips_Support_N are in meetings today, but I’ll escalate through them yet again to see what can be done about this lack of feedback from the forwarder.

Any actions that can be done?

Sending another one is a solution better than leaving your customers waiting in the dark for months.

1 Like

Laurent batch to France.
June 20… in Germany
June 24… arrived in France
June 25… working through Colissimo (courier)
June 25… at delivery site, preparing for delivery.

Took 3 weeks to get out of Germany and into France but looks like I will have it in the next 2 working days.

Can’t wair

2 Likes

I got my PPM on the 23 June. Once released from German custom the delivery was really quick. Started using seems all working fine. Good to follow the advice on the set up that is in this site, the quick guide provided with the box was for me not very clear. The PPM was very well packed

1 Like

Guess what arrived in the post box 15 mins ago…

Very shiny and looks great. Now very covered in finger prints but still great lol.

I know how my afternoon will be spent…

2 Likes

Pretty much the same except mine not yet ready for delivery, i guess my ppm is visiting France.
Laurent batch to France.
June 20… in Germany
June 24… arrived in France
June 25… transit
June 26… transit

Will more likely receive it on Monday then.

1 Like

This might be because of re-used tracking number. Last one it was used, it arrived in UK on 27/03 (from your screenshot / 3 month ago). I think the UK site hasn’t refreshed yet. Better keep looking at DE tracking until the UK one is updated.

2 Likes

Hi Graeme,

Mine also had a duplicate tracking, said delivered in Italy or somewhere till couple of days ago then it all updated from there, just arrived this morning. Hopefully that will be the case for you!

Adam

4 Likes

Hi @Adam_Reid

That’s great news! Seems like the projector was worth the wait from everyone’s comments, so I hope you find that too. Fingers crossed that it’s a similar situation with DHL.

All the best.

1 Like

Call them Graeme, and tell them that others, duplicated or not, have been delivered. If they just scan the label and deliver the package to the address on the label everything will sort itself out. In fact see if you can call your local DHL, or pass by a local DHL service point to discuss in person. Show them both the German site printout as well the UK site, and point out that the item only arrived in the UK on the 24th at 12:58 (or 11:58 UK time)

EDIT: I see you removed your posts, if you’re going to tell me next that you got it, you’d better post a pic as well!

@IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N

Sorry for all the tags today. Turns out there’s a happy ending to this story. I called DHL Parcel and eventually got through to an advisor. After some investigation, it turned out that a new consignment number had been assigned today (hence the not being able to track) and it was delivered just as we finished our call. There had been some weird activity with duplicate tracking numbers, but all is solved and I’m now in possession of the product.

Thank you for the support you’ve all provided through this forum. It’s been a long wait, but one now very much worth it. Apologies again for the numerous tags, but I hoped that someone would be able to help while DHL were being very unhelpful.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

With pleasure! Thanks @IvoGrijt :blush:

5 Likes

Now go and name your next-born Ivo!
:rofl:

2 Likes

Something to play with, this weekend :smile:

5 Likes