For the immediate attention of Philips staff

@Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_T, @Philips_Support_T:

I often see people asking personal questions, mostly about their personal perk’s shipping status. Those are currently moved to a thread called Individual status update requests for your answering consideration.

There are however some questions which are also personal / individual regarding shipping and other issues not relating to support needed, but are logistical in nature.

To bring these to your attention so you don’t have to scan the whole forum, I made this closed thread where only staff can answer and move any such valid questions to. It will be curated by the moderators acting as a sort of pre-filter, for you to consider having a look through and answering those you can and indeed deem worthy of your scarce time at that moment.

Some stuff will be resolved by other means and processes or simply with time, but some may require your intervention. Some may even be of importance to you as they may highlight an issue or problem you hadn’t seen or considered yet, or offer a solution to one.

Hi there, I am trying to return our faulty unit from NZ and have been in contact with the Phillips consumer care/support team. They have given the return form, but the form is not accepting my Ticket ID. Nobody is replying to my emails. Can you help? @Philips_Support_N & @Philips_Support_T

If you copied the number and are trying to past it, it could be that the form isn’t accepting the number due to spaces before or after the number. Try clearing the whole Ticket ID input field and typing the number manually and see what happens.

1 Like

Hi thanks for the reply. I have tried this a number of times, typing it as you have suggested. Still getting the same issue. If you try the form yourself I wonder if you will get the same problem.

@Philips_Support_T please can you answer?

Hello Richie,

Is everything ok now ? We made some changes

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Richie can’t reply as this is a closed thread, but if you do see this @richie please just Like the comment by PhilipsSupport or try to edit one of your previous posts, if that doesn’t work PM me directly.

2 Likes

Can someone from Screeneo look into this next week possibly?

1 Like

and mine still not there … i am in Europe ! i am in ireland, other backers in Ireland who crowdfunded AFTER me in IGG already got theirs delivered … this is really disheartening … being disappointed does not even cover how much i feel disregarded and ignored… at this point all i can tell is i will wait and just about try to make use of it…but one thing is sure… i will have waited for so long for this thing to come that no matter what the quality , the feature, anything … i will be disappointed… /PERIOD/
Screeneo/Philips i do not really; Coronavirus… sure a disaster for everyone on this Earth … (so no one tries to give me the guilt trip here ) … taking a long time for the product to come…part and parcel when it comes to crowdfunding i can deal with it … people in the same country than i having backed the campaign after me already having received their perk … shambolic…

1 Like

I’m very sad, my projector was returned to sender over a month ago and it seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet.

Does Philips take responsibility for the failure of their couriers to deliver as per instructions? I organised a redirection but Fastway attempted delivery to the wrong address and then returned it to sender. I have had an open support case for a month and they claim they were going to contact me when they received the return but … I guess they haven’t received it?