For those waiting for replacement units

Hi @Armando_Monda are you from Canada or Hong Kong? Those are the only two regions which have not been completed as of today.

Hi @Philips_Support_P, I am from Italy, the 12nd of March I received an email from support where they ask for permission to share my contact…I replied after few minute with full permission…but, as I wrote, I am still waiting for any mail for organise the return of my defective PPM…

@Philips_Support_P please double check my position; my ticket ID is 15645 and my PPM serial number is QS1912P620A02083

Hi @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_N did you checked my position?

My tracking app shows that it will be delivered in Hong Kong tomorrow. I haven’t received a tracking number for my replacement so I guess the video showing it not focusing and the video where I turned it upside down and you could hear the clunk of the broken off focus gear wasn’t proof enough for Phillips. I wonder how long after they open it and the gear falls out it will take them to ship my replacement. Day 76 since I reported the faulty product.

1 Like

@MrBiology unfortunately management did not accept our attempts to convince them to ship without waiting for the parcel… hope you get the replacement very soon, since factories are back online it shouldn’t take more than a day or two to ship yours.

@Armando_Monda I have checked with my colleagues, it seems some emails sent to the support system went missing yesterday*, we did not receive your GDPR reply! So is also the case with @cjwilber. My colleague (@Philips_Support_T) will take care of both your cases manually now, sorry about the inconvenience. If you want to be sure, please forward your email again to support@screeneo.com OR just reply to the original ticket email again. Though I have already informed the concerned staff now.

@ anyone else who did not receive (even an auto) reply to your support ticket, could you please send it to us again?

*I checked with IT, turns out there was an email system migration.

3 Likes

My tracking app shows that my projector was delivered today. I also received an e-mail from Hello Picopix that has instructions and a printable label for returning my projector.

Contribution ID 1913. Still no unit.

@Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 I am still waiting for any message/communication/information about my return. It is unbelievable be treated in this way. It is three month that I am waiting for a return, this is nothing about the corona virus.

Day 84 since I reported my faulty projector. It has been one week since my projector was received. I’m seeing that projectors are being delivered in Australia. So much for people with broken projectors receiving their first.

2 Likes

Since the previous thread was unlisted. Backer ID 1913 and still waiting for my unit.

Me too. I’ve had the usual emails from support:
First one says “We’ll send your return papers tomorrow “
Second one says “We’ll send your return papers next week”
And then they stop responding.

1 Like

@cjwilber the IGG campaign raised over $10mn. Wonder how much of that is product that hasn’t been delivered.

I have removed the contact/private info and re-listed this topic.

I have checked once again, only 9 (nine) people out of the 75+ labels we sent to non-EU customers, have sent their PicoPix Max back to the warehouse. Now this forwarder is also about to stop accepting any more shipping labels due to large number of expired labels.

@MrBiology probably you were one of the 9 who shipped it back, it looks like the shipment list was prepared before your unit arrived. So it should be in the next shipment. (this is my guess… I don’t handle shipping)

For the EU customers, after GDPR formalities, all the names have been sent to the forwarder last week, they promised all shipping labels will be generated and ready to send on Monday. But until today no progress.

This is all the update I have at the moment. I will update as I find out more. Thanks.

1 Like

Contact information is found on the Philips website and is public. Andrew Mintz is the SVP responsible and his name is in a press release issued by your company so that’s also public. The list is a little old and the Head of IP and Standards is no longer Brian Hinman but a new chap called Clement Revetti.

Yes but this forum has half a million visitors and this thread has several thousand. I’m sure you understand that the execs won’t appreciate their contact details proliferated here.

In other news, as of this afternoon our CEO, and the Director of Consumer Care, are looking into this now. @Georgeleecc also specially for your shipment (serial …01218?) (and the other 8), as I confirmed your unit is already delivered back to us. @MrBiology your shipment (serial …513?) is still marked yellow in the list, looks like it’s not confirmed received. This can be because it’s delivered but not made its way to the right department at the warehouse. @cjwilber and @Armando_Monda yours are still pending the shipping labels along with most of Europe. DCC is on phone with the forwarder now.

Also, 6 Canadian return shipments are pending. The first 3 we sent were not picked up.

I’ll keep you guys updated.

2 Likes

You’ve been great @Philips_Support_P
I appreciate you taking time to respond. You’re far better than the Helpdesk and I do try not to take advantage of that. :slight_smile:

I need to talk with someone in authority. I have confirmation of delivery through FedEX. This is unacceptable. I reported the problem on December 31, 2019. No one could tell me what to do. I had to submit proof of my claim, which I did. That wasn’t enough. I had to ship back my projector but it took months to set up the return by the company. Now, there is no record of my return? Please have someone in authority contact me. I am not asking for a reply through this system as the moderators have repeatedly claimed that they have no authority and direct access to information. I have noticed that you no longer show that those with faulty projectors (Broken AF) will be the first to receive projectors. It appears that you are shipping by full container so individual replacements will have to wait until a full container will be sent to the country where the person who received a faulty projector lives.

1 Like

Hi @MrBiology you are inferring a lot from my post. All I said was that it’s still marked yellow, it doesn’t mean “there is no record”. We have the tracking number showing it’s delivered already. I’m just passing along the info you’re not able to get from the help desk, I have direct access to it and can check some info. But I don’t have access to the warehouse and shipping.

And someone who’s at the highest level of authority is looking into it, in particular yours and the few others whom I tagged above, and more generally the whole EU returns situation.

2 Likes