General info about shipment and manufacturing

Any updates for Singapore please?

There’s so many of us in Singapore waiting

My backer id is 16672689
My contribution ID is 20880

Hey @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N - I JUST called DHL in Malta and they said they are still operating! They said that if you use DHL Express it will still ship to Malta! Please send me my projector - I am included in the latest shipment! Backer ID 15590088! I called the number listed on this page: https://www.dhl.com.mt/en/contact_center/contact_express.html

I’d be willing to pay any differences in shipping for it to be sent via DHL Express.

1 Like

That’s why if you look at the link I gave you https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/how-to-find-your-backerkit-id/5181?u=ivog you’ll find a description of how to find it on a mobile device. The screenshots I made were created while browsing on an iPad. Please check the link again and try the steps outlined in that post.

Backerkit ID: 15591214 (checked using @IvoGrijt 's guide)
Contributor: #6521 (in EU)

Found my Backerkit ID on the list posted by @Philips_Support_N 10 days ago (General info about shipment and manufacturing), but not in the updated Exel sheet. No updates on my Backerkit page as well. Any chance it’s in the current batch?

1 Like

Sorry @Philips_Support_N that I ask again, but I haven’t got any answer yet:

NEW:

• 1170 order: still waiting for the flight info. We also needed to change 200 addresses inside this one because backers were asking to move from Office to home delivery
  • 1200: flight also booked

I see that my backer id was skipped, higher and lower id’s was offcourse in there. I have backer ID 15585029. Months and months have passed and I have kept my mouth shut. I give up, I am at a point where I rather just have you guys throw it in the trash because it is not worth the frustration.

hello, you are 15,181 backer on Indiegogo. So all people before you, from the 20th of August to the 7th of Oct needs to be shipped.

Gotcha, I only browsed this clusterf*ck of a forum for an hour to try and make sense of how to track, read and understand your timelines and deliveries. You keep posting backerkit ID lists, it was not super clear how to read that in corrolation to the backer ID and to match the order to that. The frustration is actually most from how that is handled, not when I will actually get it since I really have no idea. Again, this is not personal, but I just cant stand this horrendous experience.

Hey @Philips_Support_2 @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_T - I called DHL in Malta a couple of hours ago and they said they are still operating! They said that if you use DHL Express it will still ship to Malta! Please send me my projector - I am supposed to be included in the latest shipment! Backer ID 15590088 (It was listed in the excel file yesterday)! I called the number listed on this page: https://www.dhl.com.mt/en/contact_center/contact_express.html

I’d be willing to pay any differences in shipping costs for using DHL express.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Hey, i was just checking with DHL Malta and yes, they are still operating. There are just 7 backer from Malta anyway so maybe you can ship them all together since we are in an island? :slight_smile:

Hi, I have been just waiting without asking the shipment schedule of mine.
My number is 6880 in Korea.

Just let me know the estimated shipping schedule. April or May?
Thanks.

China will tight border virus checks for HongKong truck driver, hope you had sent list 1&2 product to HK

Many thanks for this very useful post.

As a general information for everyone, here is my status (contribution #52XX, France):

• 24 March 2020: the instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL eletrconically

• 2 April 2020, Köln, Germany: the shipment has been processed in the parcel center

cheers everyone

1 Like

I’m assuming the 1170 batch will get put on a flight before the 1200 batch.

Now you’ve booked for both I’ll be very annoyed if the second batch leaves first

I believe they will be on the same flight, since the last ones are still waiting, but it could be region dependent, considering restrictions in some countries…

We created the summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

Also please refrain from using that kind of language on the forum.

Hello,
I have the Indiegogo ID : 20847
Can I have some help to find information ?
Am I on any list ?

Pretty sure you will still have to wait a little while unfortunately. My IndieGogo ID is in the 7000’s and is only just now in the most recently posted list.

1 Like

Fyi: i was one of the forgotten EU ones. Just received dhl update that i will receive mine tomorrow. Im from NL btw

1 Like