General info about shipment and manufacturing

did you check the list ?

Yes I couldn’t find it

Thank you

you are 20,896. SO you are not in the list

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Any news from manufacturing side… factory 1 or F2/line 2?

1 Like

The one I replied to. About the two contribution of which the far later is on the list while the first seems to be lost.

Dear All,

Here is the link (updated: we removed the country where DHL is stopped and added new ones) for the spreadsheet with the 1,170 current shipping and the new 1,200 new one (flight is booked).

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 can you please stop ignoring me when you answer other people but not me - Did you inquire with DHL EXPRESS (which are still operating in Malta with normal packages as opposed to the normal DHL service) re delivery to Malta for my projector which was included in the 1,200? Backer ID 15590088 - you removed me from the list you just sent even though on Friday I told you DHL EXPRESS is still shipping to Malta - not REGULAR DHL

Yes we checked and they don’t pick up anymore from International

Dear Nono,

is a date schedulded for this flight ?

Regards

Not yet unfortunately… still waiting for our forwarder

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 where did you check? I just called DHL Express in Malta two minutes ago and they advised again that they are STILL accepting/receiving parcels/shipments from China/Europe - so you should be able to send my projector to Europe to then be forwarded to Malta with DHL EXPRESS - https://www.dhl.com.mt/en/contact_center/contact_express.html

Again, @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 I would be willing to contribute to any extra costs incurred for using DHL EXPRESS

@Philips_Support_N Is there any update on new units manufactured?

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 can you at least acknowledge that you will check with DHL express to ship to Malta when they are telling me they are still receiving parcels and not just medical equipment? Backer ID 15590088 - I think it’s not fair that I’m not being included in this shipment when DHL Express is still operating to Malta…

Hello, you should call DHL HK not DHL Malta…

No because they are on holidays since Friday to tomorrow morning.

Oh Ok… that itself is news. Thanks.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 Okay I will call DHL HK - but if they confirm that they still deliver to Malta I will be very upset and frustrated with you… DHL Express in Malta said they are still receiving shipments from Hong Kong so it should go without saying that they can deliver to Malta…

why with us? We are working with a forwarder that is working with DHL. They checked with DHL. DHL said they stopped.

So my number was on the last list and not the new one, has DHL stopped shipping to korea?
Backer iD 15590514