General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N Sure - but as advised I would be willing to pay any extra costs for you to use DHL Express for my projector since it is ready rather than having to wait 6+ months for this crisis to blow over…

Unfortunately, we cannot invoice you. Our system only takes payment from Indiegogo and VAT

@Philips_Support_N please let me know once you have feedback from your forwarder. If they tell you that they cannot ship to Malta let’s speak again and discuss possible ways of you using DHL Express to ship my finished projector to me - maybe they can charge me in Malta and I pay DHL for the extra cost instead of you invoicing me.

I’m sorry Pete but we won’t do one to one solutions. There are 15000 personnes and we simply cannot do that. We are checking now again with the list of country that have been removed to see if there is any solutions.

@Philips_Support_N okay will wait for you to provide an update once you have received feedback from your forwarder

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N && @Philips_Support_1 can you explain why a backer with the IGG iD in the 14xxx gets his picopix max delivered before my IGG iD 9xxx while we are both in Ireland ??

your project has driven a lot of frustration and your tactics like this private forum to hide this mess from the public view are at least questionable … i might read and sound harsh but i have not complained so far … yet this has gotten my blood boiling in about 2 seconds

5 Likes

Still i am not included 15585774 ??

I think even when the chance come to help me you did not even bothered to help

I am moving very soon from saudi arabia :frowning:

@Philips_Support_N: Would it not be handier to allow users to change addresses by default by unlocking the relevant addresses in Backerkit for a few days or so, so as to avoid the extra stress on our environment and logistics people of having the packages not be delivered properly, having to be returned to Philips, only to be resent to the new address?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N for the new ones it s going to take few days to see tracking info on backerkit ? Mixed feelings to be on the new list : happy that i’ll get my ppm but sad for thoses that have been removed.

Hi @Philips_Support_N, my unit was faulty so I’m getting a replacement, do I still have the same backerkit ID (15595552)? It’s not on the latest list so hopefully I have a new number.

The problem i don’t know exactly when i am going to move and what is my destination exact address

I am working in construction field moving from location to other :frowning: now it is time to move

Anyone else feeling like checking the lotterynumbers while looking to the spreasheet? :smiley: I’m like this every time:

155: yes.
1558:… yes?
15586:… yes??? holds breath
155862: no. :open_mouth: Maybe next time. :cry:

6 Likes

That’s why I proposed the idea that only when your backer number was to be included in a shipment, to then open up the address system for a few days giving you the option to change it if needed.

1 Like

Dear philips
Im not specifically aksing about my backing.I understand you are sending countrywise.
All I need to know in which month do you plan to send to the u.s.a
Thx

Hey guys, I am backer 6338. Can you please give me an update for the shipping to the Netherlands?

No they can’t

2 Likes

I guess you realise why they publish a list with Backerkit numbers and not Indiegogo contribution IDs?

Because they simply show no respect whatsoever to the backing order. And it would become too obvious if they published a list where late backers are included and early backers still waiting.

1 Like

There’s a slight difference, when I play lottery I know the odds of winning are quite low. When I pay 500€ for a product in September, I thought I was buying a product, not participating in a lottery where some people get the product and some have to wait for 7+ months (if we ever get it cos I believe more and more this is scam)

1 Like

You are almost at the end of the queue, this will be a long wait for you (and me)

Seems that the forwarder isnt very good at doing their job. I understand flights are reserved for medical supplies but I think by now it should have been put on a flight, at least the first batch.

2 Likes