General info about shipment and manufacturing

:rofl:

It’s a crazy time to be living in. People are threatening and almost killing each other over toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and sometimes when reading this forum, you’d think also over projectors!

Don’t forget that Philips need to send more than just one unit to many of the countries that their shipper said weren’t open for these kind of shipments. You or I may be able to send ONE PicoPix Max somewhere by labelling them Children’s Toy, but when they have to send 10s or 100s of them, it becomes a different ballgame

1 Like

Did anyone else try to add those numbers up? About 5k are labeled with “shipped”.
Where did the remaining ~ 2000 units go to? What’s my mistake here?

Hey, please stop spamming!

4 Likes

You did so by mailing support@screeneo.com? And got a reply?

These are backers, not units. Some backers have more than one perk in their pledge. Could that be your mistake as you call it? :man_shrugging:t4:

Check the comments from PhilipsNono from earlier today, especially the screenshots.

They also explained that they are waiting for 1800 light engines on the 20th, which are essential for production. So multiple streams causing delays but things are moving forward.

1 Like

so you think about a third of the delivered ppms were send to ppl ordering multiple ppms?
yeah … thats what i get from the posts in this forum for sure.

(even though Nono specifically said “devices shipped” but you seem to be sure)

Why do you delete my posts? Do they bother you?

2 Likes

My question to you is: does it really matter? When you’re at the bakery waiting in line to buy bread, does it matter how many people already came in that day or what and how many they bought? Only thing that matters to me is getting my number called so I can take my bread home. The baker just popped his head out and explained his current struggles getting the bread baked, but he’s still busting his ass to get them baked and into the shop for all those still in line.

1 Like

Agree, nobody cares about each other. Neither about those Chinese workers who go to work even now. And that’s very sad :pensive: I see that there are many things which Philips could do better, for e.g. automate some routine processes like emails, address validation and so on. But it’s still people who stay behind this, who make mistakes, learn something new. It’s not coffee automate where you put money in and get coffee in a second. Personally I take it as investment because of fallen rouble exchange rate :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s okay that you think ma question is invalid. Sorry for counting. Move on.

2 Likes

If I wanted to CENSOR you, I would’ve taken action myself, now wouldn’t I? What I’ve done is flag one of your posts as inappropriate just like any other user could. If any of my fellow moderators concurs or disagrees they’ll deal with the post accordingly.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I wrote this to this user in a PM, but apparently he’s trying to get himself kicked of the campaign in @Dedohamdy’s example by spamming this thread and me personally in my Message box.

1 Like

No, I do not think it’s invalid, for if I did I wouldn’t even spend another moment answering it or you.
I might have even deleted it as some users think we like to do.
But no, I do genuinely wonder if and why you think it matters how many were made and shipped so far exactly

I never said it matters. I just asked why there is a difference of 30% in Nonos numbers.
You said it’s because its Bakers even though Nono said devices. And thats good enough for me.
We really should stop here. Just move on.

1 Like

it’s all about trust. Do you think all of us still trust in this project? Did you offer the option to refund? Saying nothing or just numbers and not answering each people who trusted in you and paid for the product in advance is not enough. And I fully understand what is going on in the world but 0 emails of my order status in month? I don’t think there is any problem to send products here in Spain…

1 Like

probably to have an estimate,

for example ,a backer whoose contribution ID in the 8K’s can hope they will be in the next shipment if the 8090 listed by Nono is true
but if only 5K is shipped (as from the screenshots) his turn is still far off.

We’ve already been through all of this IvoG!

Hi folks,

Hope everyone keeping safe and well :+1:

Did UK come under the ‘expensive’ shipping zones? I remember seeing alot of caper around not being in EU anymore etc also. I’ve a bit to go, backed in November I think, looking forward to getting it!

Kudos to most for being patient and to you mods for dealing with the madness

1 Like

They simply don’t have the manpower to answer or mail everyone daily, weekly, or monthly status updates. Especially not when there’s little new to tell you if you’re number hasn’t come up yet, if the production yields haven’t exponentially grown overnight, if the shipping lanes haven’t all of a sudden doubled in capacity, if everything hasn’t stabilized or gone back to before this world-wide crisis.

You just formally joined this forum about an hour ago, yet in several Indiegogo updates on the website as well as in mail they announced moving to this forum for their status updates. We’ve been trying to keep everyone abreast of all the news we could by giving and compiling (almost) daily status updates. There simply isn’t that much more to tell, the next status update that should be of importance to you is when you receive your personal tracking label. What would be the point of mailing you weekly “Your number isn’t up yet”?

Hi PhilipsNono, sorry first time posting so may be mistaken. My backer number is 15473 and I am in Ireland. Is the above saying that there are only 14,463 backers?