General info about shipment and manufacturing

Really you are still calling this a scam, come on.

First you actually recieved your product so right there it is not a scam.

Second not sure if you understand how email works but it does not mean an instant reply. I am sure in the auto response you said you recieved they would have given you a time frame for when they will respond to the email, has that time frame elapsed?

Third we already know that this project has a limited number resources so there may be a delay in their response.

If you have a copy of the sent email (to the correct email address) to prove that you reached out to them before the 30 days you should be ok.

4 Likes

Mate I’ve been on this forum since nearly day one in know how to read. Thank you anyway.
PhilipsNono replied with the answer I was looking for

2 Likes

Where do the Asian ones warehouse? Hong Kong

Hey @Philips_Support_N did DHL provided any estimate for customs clearance?

2 Likes

Thank you for the info

yes. next Tuesday…
They are receiving 5.5Millions Mask for Switzerland, 2 millions for France + other countries + other medical stuffs. They are even blocking masks. In Switzerland, 1M masks are blocked at DHL warehouse since 1 month.

4 Likes

Philips take your time…do stringent QC checks…we can wait

1 Like

What do you want exactly? We are giving you the information we have. And we even shipped 7300 product. So if you don’t say clearly what you want, (Except I want my PicoPix now), please stop talking trash. You can call DHL and tell us: make our PicoPix Max prioritized over medical stuffs. I would be happy to be in the discussion

6 Likes

I want a refund. DHL doesn’t need to be involved , so enough with your ridiculous excuses

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Thanks for the update regarding EU shipment. Completely understand regarding the priority of medical supplies. I’m sure we will clear customs soon just be patient everyone.

6 Likes

I will just ignore those comments. I don’t even need to answer.

10 Likes

ok thanks!

Sorry guys for those behaviors.
In fact I would like to apologize for all those issues and delays. I don’t want to apologize for people with a strong language or insulting everyone. But I would like to apologize to all people that are supporting us.

38 Likes

When you get time after this argument can you please update us with new news from that meeting happened today lol

1 Like

Hey, yes it’s already above :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I did not mention lies, or what I believe, you said you recieved your PPM, if that is the case this can’t be a scam as you have the projector in hand.

I just stated that email is not instant communication and you need to wait for a response and that depending on the auto response, that may take a few days.

I also stated that if you have proof you emailed within 30 days of receiving your PPM then you should be good.

Lastly I do know what month it is and I do know that they are delayed. Like the rest of the backers I would have loved my PPM when it was stated on Indigogo. I also realized what I backed and that delays however long, are part of the process.

I backed an item on kick starter that was delayed by 1 year (the Dash by Bragi). Delays happen and that should have been understood when backing any project on Indigogo or Kickstarter. Phillips/Screeneo are still building and still communicating (when they can, have meaningful information and to people showing respect). So I am still good.

1 Like

Hey,
Israel will be part of the next batch ?

Thanks for the clues, problem was in my case that dhl of my country said: will be national post that delivers, but nobody knew anything further.

Also how could i know that the tracking number provided was only a Placeholder sort of.

But yeah gonna keep waiting then

1 Like

There’s a couple of things to remember here. Contrary to popular belief, DHL is actually the German Post. DHL Express, which is what most people outside Germany think of when they hear DHL, is only a part of the company. Our projectors are delivered by ordinary DHL, not DHL Express, which means that the national posts (or privatized versions of them where applicable) of the different countries handle the last mile delivery.

Also, the tracking number provided to individual backers is not a placeholder. It’s the actual tracking number that starts working when the shipment leaves the DHL warehouse in Germany.

There might be some local exceptions to this, but in general this how the shipping of the projector has been done in Europe.

2 Likes

Thanks God🙏🏻Please don’t missing any screws this time😭

2 Likes