General info about shipment and manufacturing

Probably best not to post your phone number and email address in a public forum like this :slight_smile:

As with any crowdfunding project, there can be delays and certainly, the impact of coronavirus hasn’t helped but recent status updates show the team is getting back on track. So whilst it might not be as soon as 15 days your projector will arrive. :slight_smile:

I’m not from the company making this just thought I’d help but I’m sure @Philips_Support_N can advise you.

@Philips_Support_N Has the 1480 been shipped TODAY? The status of my backerkit has not been changed, it is still locked.

Coming back to the questions re delivery to Switzerland:
I’m not asking about a specific date, neither for my own perk nor for Switzerland in general. What I’m asking for is information about the order of the shippments to the various countries and regions.
I mean you must have a plan for that, right?

Hey !

Not sure I followed, what’s next for the deliveries ?

1. Forgotten UE people
  2. NZ/AU
  3. ? What’s happening after that?

@Philips_Support_N I see you have posted in the Australia page that their shipment is being sent in 1 hour. Does this include the forgotten EU batch which was due to be shipped first?

we will keep you posted as soon as we receive the tracking numbers.
the 500 and 1000 pieces have been transferred to HK warehouse

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Thanks :slight_smile: So this is today right?

I am backer #15368 from Singapore. Is it possible to give an estimated time frame that i will be able to receive my projector. It will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Unfortunately that is not possible, sorry. :point_down:t4:

@Philips_Support_N - EU forgotten backer here - hoping to get a tracking number some time today?? Confirm?

1 Like

Mate, are u guys covering all AU backers in this shipment?? I am in 16xxx range thats why asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

All AU backers are inside. We are waiting for the tracking numbers

6 Likes

Happy for all AU bakers!!! go for it and share with us your picopix-experience!

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N can you please address what is happening with shipments to Norway? As you’ve said previously, these are not included in shipments to the EU, but you haven’t said when you will ship to Norwegian backers (despite many of us asking here). I am backer 137 and I still haven’t received anything…

great news… do we have any updates from the factories?

2 Likes

Still no tracking number and not listed as shipped in Backerkit for forgotten EU order :frowning:

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N, shipping for switzerland? cause my shipping address (office) it’s closed for conona virus i need to know when you’ll ship it.
order id #18990

Same here @Tom123

1 Like

Please use the German DHL tracking website:
https://www.logistics.dhl/de-en/home/tracking/tracking-parcel.html

I think we should keep this thread more organized; only respond if you have something unusual and like all the posts you agree with (or applies to you as well). It makes no sense to have all ~1500 backers constantly replying and updating their status about this upcoming shipment.

Here’s a typical procedure of what will happen once they arrive in HK:

1. HK forwarder will ship directly to European warehouse. Philips will receive tracking IDs and update them in our BackerKit. Example DHL status: The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically.
  2. The shipment will travel to the European warehouse (in Germany I believe). This can take up to 10 days.
  3. The shipment arrives at the German customs; might take a day, if not more (like last time). Example DHL status: The shipment has arrived in the destination country/destination area.
  4. The shipment arrives at the warehouse and will be distributed by local DHL couriers. Example DHL status: The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot.
  5. The local couriers will head your way. This can take another 2-3 days depending on where you live. Example DHL status: The shipment has been loaded onto the delivery vehicle.

Mind you, this is just an indication and I’ve based this on what happened 2 months ago when they shipped the first batch to Europe. The average time between postage and delivery varies between 13 and 18 days depending on the country of delivery. I really hope people start thinking twice before posting, I advise you to relax for a week and then check what others have reported already, it’ll arrive eventually.

5 Likes

Can we move the EU updates to the EU shipping thread now please?

1 Like