General info about shipment and manufacturing

Updated! and thanks for the line breaks tip. :smiley:

@Philips_Support_2 @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_T

Hi everyone ( Aslam aleekom )

Maybe it is my last comment. Today i got my money back (Refunded).

@Philips_Support_2 I believe no one here attacking you or join this fourm to make you or your company fail
We start supporting this project as we believe it is good product and really it is

I advise you should be more open minded accept comments from others this fourm is not created for you only to speak

I would like to say SORRY for everyone he misunderstood my comment i did not mean to insult anyone especially @Philips_Support_2

i wish i could have the projector i supported over past 7 months but Mr. Nono decided to not ( i hope he make up his mind and find solution for my case)

Thanks and good luck for all

8 Likes

Has anybody else lost there tracking number? I have gone on dhl & for some reason my tracking number has been lost I had one electronically since the 10th is this normal?

I’m guessing it’s under maintenance

1 Like

This is why your tracking number isn’t working yet:

I have reworked the high level summary thread based only on available information shared.

Hope this one helps you better. Thanks.

4 Likes

Thank you @imdevu. It might be helpful to also have independent third party status updates on how shipments are being affected.

See COVID-19: Carrier Operations Status in Hong Kong & Singapore | Easyship Blog as an example of a summary. The major courier companies also provide their statuses

https://www.simplydhl.com/covid-19updates
Service Alerts | UPS - United States?
https://www.fedex.com/content/dam/fedex/apac-asia-pacific/downloads/fedex-covid-service-update-en-apac.pdf

The often repeated question in this thread is what it means to receive the tracking code. In the context of DHL it just means that the digital information has been uploaded to DHL by the shipper and DHL has not actually taken custody of the item. The other statuses by DHL are as follows:

3 Likes

I think canadian backerkit ID #s aren’t on that list, Im not in it too :confused:
Fingers crossed for the next batch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My case isn’t being handled - that’s the reason why I’m writing it all here in this thread. I mailed about the issue to every possible email you guys provided and private messaged three administrators on this website. The response was only one of them deleting himself from the list :joy: I would very much love to keep it in borders of PMs and email but it doesn’t seem that I’m ever gonna be answered that way. Also even though I got at least some kind of answer from you it doesn’t really help my issue. I still don’t know what’s going on and how to solve the problem.

1 Like

Hi Ivan, I saw some internal email about your situation. We already passed the information to DHL to change the address.

4 Likes

If you need to change your address, PLEASE read this:

• Do not change it inside Indiegogo, this is not synchronized to Backerkit after Backerkit imported your perk inside its own database
  • If you want to change your address, please send us an email with your backerkit number @ support@screeneo.com in order for us to change it inside backerkit database and inside our forwarder database
    Thanks,
2 Likes

Hi. Let’s say shipping is on Tuesday, what’s the ETA from then for a European (Irish) backer? I’m in the list.

1 Like

This will depend on:

• Flight booking
  • Custom clearance in Germany
  • Capacity of DHL to ship
    Due to Covid situation: DHL and all other shipping companies are prioritizing medical supplies
1 Like

Ok understood. I’ll guess a few weeks.

Appreciate the help from you guys and Ivo. Although Ivo, you should focus on answering people’s genuine queries and not waste your time engaging in unproductive exchanges with people who are impatient, it’s beneath you (unless you enjoy the banter of course!)

3 Likes

Is there any news about refund? My pick up hasn’t been scheduled even tho support sent me some mails to schedule it but then disappeared.

1 Like

Mine vanished from the list deliveries in the DHL-App, but I can still look it up on the website by its number.

…and your point is …?

1 Like

Thanks Tom, I try to be patient and do both. I don’t like demeaning banter, but try to give everybody the respect they deserve, as long as I get it back.
Sometimes it’s people asking a question which has been posted just three posts up and answered two posts up from theirs, which I then answer yet again, only to get the same question 4 posts later. I keep being polite and keep answering.

5 Likes

I believe it is:

1. try not to offend other people.
  2. everything that screeneo writes must be true.
  3. doubters are entertaining at best.

Not my opinion.

4 Likes

from the 10th of April I was waiting for new information. Today I got something new :slight_smile: