General info about shipment and manufacturing

You just push all the dates back a week if a weekly batch is rejected. This is the sort of project management that hasn’t been happening (at least not openly)

2 Likes

I propose this but without any proposal on date of shipping, no day, no week, no month, not even a year. It’s already great to know how many minimum size batches we still have to wait.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Is 7PM regarding the tracking for the Europe batch? Or something else?

1 Like

It’s easy enough then for people to extrapolate based on past production.

Hello @Philips_Support_N .
Tell me please, did you find a solution for delivery to Russia?
My number baker_id =15583819 already the second sheepment “thrown away.”
It bothers me :frowning:
Do you have any good news?

NEWS
Concerning the 1624 pieces: our forwarder just told us that they are pushing to book the flight: but impossible to get a flight before the 1st of May

6 Likes

This the story of last week anything new it seems we are getting fed up now

1 Like

We share with you the information we have. We are pushing everyday our forwarders and suppliers.

2 Likes

I know and that’s great. What Simon and I are talking about is to also share your plans without making promises that you can’t keep. It is absolutely possible. Be conservative, structured, clear and don’t make promises or projections about dates.

The question that you answer with it is: “How is Screeneo planning to fulfill the orders?”

If you would have never shared any dates with the backers but only the structured plan, far less backers would have become upset because less promises/projections would have been broken. (As many people have said: My expected delivery date has already gone from December to January to March to April to May and still I have no Idea what your plan is)

5 Likes

Are these devices already booked electronically for DHL?

Same here :-/

1 Like

not yet

is the UK shipment happening this week?

Any update on shipping to Brunei? I did try to look through the summary but can’t see anything as yet

Is this the batch from 14th?

Hi is there any updates regarding shipping to Israel? I tried looking up through the threads but could not find anything

1 Like

Did you actually respond to Philips CEO for 4 hours? I thought shipping done by your supplier after their production and handed over to DHL/respective forwarder (and your team is just following up on their progress - if you hear from them, you get an update, if not, no information to share).

We never heard from you on the alternative shipping method for Middle East countries.

1 Like

I have repeatedly responded to my Chinese name survey to support@screeneo.com,

but I have not received confirmation, please help, thank you!!

I think Philips is trying to give sweets to people’s to make them happy. Like they announced last month few devices for delivery which is no one even got it them yet. And after a month another sweets which is exactly a month later announced another and now probably people need to wait for another month so they get more staff to come. But I am sure the new devices going to be post probably tomorrow and people won’t be able to receive them till next month. According to you service. I wish we went formovie dice which already with people and came on Indiegogo late or nebula. But we trust Philips as big brand which was mistake. Will I will call it experience. Anyway not happy by all mean since I put order and I was promised delivery time next month which already 2 months late and I don’t know it will be here.

3 Likes

I was asked for my Chinese name but already updated my address (paid extra VAT) to Sweden since Jan this year.

Please check if the delivery address is correct, shouldn’t need Chinese name to ship to Europe.