General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi is there any updates regarding shipping to Israel? I tried looking up through the threads but could not find anything

1 Like

Did you actually respond to Philips CEO for 4 hours? I thought shipping done by your supplier after their production and handed over to DHL/respective forwarder (and your team is just following up on their progress - if you hear from them, you get an update, if not, no information to share).

We never heard from you on the alternative shipping method for Middle East countries.

1 Like

I have repeatedly responded to my Chinese name survey to support@screeneo.com,

but I have not received confirmation, please help, thank you!!

I think Philips is trying to give sweets to peopleā€™s to make them happy. Like they announced last month few devices for delivery which is no one even got it them yet. And after a month another sweets which is exactly a month later announced another and now probably people need to wait for another month so they get more staff to come. But I am sure the new devices going to be post probably tomorrow and people wonā€™t be able to receive them till next month. According to you service. I wish we went formovie dice which already with people and came on Indiegogo late or nebula. But we trust Philips as big brand which was mistake. Will I will call it experience. Anyway not happy by all mean since I put order and I was promised delivery time next month which already 2 months late and I donā€™t know it will be here.

3 Likes

I was asked for my Chinese name but already updated my address (paid extra VAT) to Sweden since Jan this year.

Please check if the delivery address is correct, shouldnā€™t need Chinese name to ship to Europe.

Horayyy!!! We have movement for the EU batch. ( Iā€™m uk).

Status has changed to ā€œThe international shipment has been processed in the parcel centre of originā€.

Looks like theyā€™re on the move :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Why do u need Chinese name
U cd b sending as a gift to somebody

Squat here still

Hopefully your status should change soon! Guess my one got off the truck before yours!

3 Likes

Finally after 19 days of waiting - just changed to April 29thā€¦ nice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

@Philips_Support_N whatā€™s the update regarding the ā€œblocked countriesā€? Brazil, for example.

Unfortunately mine has not change yet. Itā€™s Already 7pm in Germany but no update!!! Letā€™s hope it will change soon!

Oh man, srly? You Brexit guys have an update and my german package still has the same status as on the 10thā€¦

Thats just sooo unfair :see_no_evil:

Alright, just kidding, Iā€™m sure mine will update soonā€¦

8 Likes

Epic first post!
:rofl:

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

7 p.m. through. Nothing happens. No surprise.

Exactly NO Surprise!!! We will not get it this week!

DHL supposed to be accused for the delay but I am not sure if it is their fault!

2 Likes

My backer-id is on the list now. Where and how do I get a tracking number? Per email or can in log in somewhere to find it?

Did you guys see this? Come on, DHL donā€™t have a magic wand that they wave and Poof! all the packages are scanned guys!
:mage: :package:

If thereā€™s change for even 1 package in the batch then the others will follow also, no reason to act this way guys.

Once the flight is booked for that batch, Philips will get the tracking labels and will then upload it to Backerkit.

4 Likes

I am shure they are not.