General info about shipment and manufacturing

Have not had a text. I have a script which periodically checks for changes on the page and let’s me know. Saves me hitting f5 every hour

1 Like

I am honestly utterly confused by that thread. Basically the only thing I need is a decent estimate how long it’s gonna take.
Indiegogo contributuion # is 18265 and the backer_id is 15739035.
Maybe some kind soul out there could help me out…

Same.

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

Hope you’re doing well, just wanted to double check with you regarding list 3, the 10th May and not 1st May booked for flights as was in previous update messages from earlier in the week?

Kindest Regards
Niall

yes our forwarder told us they booked it for the 10th

1 Like

Hard to estimate, as we have not reached a stable output phase yet. Follow this thread and you can try:

2 Likes

Well this is good news Brunei is no longer on the no fly list! Hopefully I can be on a delivery list soon

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

My order is for Hong Kong. So you mean that it’s going to take the plane on 11th May only?

If yes, wouldn’t it be a better alternative via land?
Not sure about all the constraints, if any, would appreciate you to share some of possible!

Thanks
Backer ID 15588450

For HK it will come directly from SZ

Thanks for clarify this.

Enjoy the rest of you’re day :slight_smile:

you too!

1 Like

I would certainly hope so, much more likely than some mid-air refueling operation :slight_smile:

My tracking updated around 17:00 as well!

It’s not a gift, it’s for myself which is living in Europe now.

@Philips_Support_N,

Thanks for confirming! May I know when that would be dispatched to HK?

Finally there is a process and the project is in the way to Denmark.

Ah, ok… so do I understand this right? About 8000 pieces were shipped so far. So that leaves about 10000 in front of ours. At the current output and assuming a few people ordered more than one, this makes it likely that it will be produced in about 20 weeks from now, so it probably will get here in half a year? Nothing my boss will love too much I guess…
Or do I have any major flaw in my thinking?

@Philips_Support_N can you provide any insight on the below questions?

Yay! Got it!
… I mean the status change :slight_smile: You should’ve seen my face when it happened :smiley: :upside_down_face:

Just we need to be patient a little bit more … just a little bit more …

2 Likes

With your Tracking :innocent: can you say -

How many Shipped? xxxxx
How many In Shipment + ready to ship xxxxx
Total xxxxx

Max fulfilled count - say 9200 produced.

I think this is mostly needed :joy: so much confusion on total number produced… ha haa

Well done! I assumed by seeing your number. Around 9000 got produced out of 14000 and pending 5000

1 Like

You are missing that some backers may have quit before the campaign charged payment, or stayed then but later requested a refund before March 11th, when the campaign closed. Their IndieGogo contribution numbers were not reused. They now form “holes” in the number sequence. Whether there are enough people buying more than one to compensate is uncertain.

There can also be significant side effects when trying to arrange efficient multi-country logistics. In a (hypothetical) extreme example, your country or region might have a hundred backers, most of them with numbers that should be ready to ship, plus you with a late number. If there are at least a hundred projectors ready to send, they are unlikely to put 99 of them on the plane and ship another for you in a separate shipment later. Such effects might work against you as well, but only when others with a higher number than you get the same type of luck in another country/region. With your high number there are not that many higher-numbered. I think you could be more likely to gain from this than lose.

Which country did you give for the delivery address?

1 Like