General info about shipment and manufacturing

A post was merged into an existing topic: Unboxing/test videos + win prizes!

Do you think they are not? They have all sorts of meetings all the time about this and other stuff.

All of the points you raise are valid, and you sharing them is allowed and welcome here.
But all Screeneo have asked is for people to not mail Philips managers and CEO’s about this campaign.

@Philips_Support_N: Did you hear back from the factory? Good news or bad, we’re eager to hear it! :smiley:

3 Likes

If i am reading it correctly, there is no service suspension for Kuwait for DHL but rather a service delay of just 1 day.

Try this,… After chatting with and calling several DHL departments (what a complex company!) I more or less found the same solution. So the good news is my parcel still exists!

Currently the parcel is to be traced on www.dhl.de and when it crossed the border in your county use the site of DHL parcel for your neck of the woods :crazy_face:
In my case the Netherlands I should use [www.dhlparcel.nl]

So currently you can trace by entering your code in the link: “www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden/pakete-empfangen/verfolgen.html?piececode=CR …your code…”

The link entered behind the backerkit DHL Track code https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home.html is currently producing a error of non valid code.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

@Philips_Support_N any updates on Canada?

1 Like

My status on the Tracking site says now “ The shipment has arrived in the destination country/destination area,“ should I now switch sites?

2 Likes

@Cymro Yeah if you switch sites to the UK one you should see the status that it has arrived at Gatwick.

Future updates will be in the new site as well as your estimated delivery day.

https://track.dhlparcel.co.uk/

Mine is part of the April 10 batch and is still showing as being in Koln. Was hoping for it to be in the UK for the weekend. Some of you other UK backers got lucky!

1 Like

6636 :+1:t2:

You lucky barsteward. You in Wales same as me?
Anyone reckon there’ll be any movement this weekend or will that be it til next week?

I reckon it will start moving again next week

1 Like

I read toray is a national holiday in Germany so that’s probably all we’ll see for movement until next week :grimacing:

If it doesn’t change anything why are you concerned about it? If it’s taking up your and their time responding to it, the likely effect ultimately will be for them to insist the problems are fixed. Your wanting to hide away from the problems isn’t a good response.

If it means they’re being alerted to the shambolically inept communication from your support desk I fully recommend people keep sending them messages.

There’s a really simply way to stop people escalating to Philips - sort out basic communications and update people. It’s in your hands.

3 Likes

I agree 10000% with this.

They have the ability and resource to do this already - if I buy/back a product from a multi-million pound organisation my expectations are way higher, than it is from buying from a startup - this is why so many people have such a low patience threshold for this project (and the C19 shiz)

2 Likes

Updates regarding Brazil (and other “blocked countries”)?

For those who are looking for a high level summary:

3 Likes

Hello @Philips_Support_N and @Philips_Support_T . Any notice for brazilian backers? Any new informativo or preview?

2 Likes

I think it must be obvious that:

1. the campaign got so many backers because of the Philips brand
  2. a large majority of backers actually considered this as a low risk/safe bet because of that name and were effectively online shopping instead of backing

Add to that the heavy advertising that was done for this campaign… it was literally impossible to miss this. How many other campaigns are advertised so aggressively?

So yes, I don’t find it such a bad thing if big brands stay away from crowdfunding if they cannot assure similar consistency and service as they do for their other products. Because more people are backing with that service in mind instead of the possibility to access the developers.

As for Screeneo, I agree with someone who mentioned that they got what they should have (and should have prepared for). They surely can’t be so naive and expect to use Philips’ name but not cater to expectations that come with such a name. If they wanted to serve as Screeneo they should have used Screeneo brand.

I am still waiting patiently and fully understand the delays. Have also not written to CEO & co. But i fully understand those who have and don’t think it is wrong in any way.

8 Likes