General info about shipment and manufacturing

PhilipsNono keep the good Job up, thank you all the updates in these difficult period.

4 Likes

You know @Hayk, I started writing a real witty and funny reply where I had created the algorithm you proposed and posted the expected dates for a range of backers. But then I realized that some people would probably see that and completely miss the sarcasm and humor and take it for real. So I decided not to.

I’ll try instead to explain this one more time:

With the effects of the ever spreading Covid19 virus still being felt in China and a lot of other countries around the world, governments, companies, businesses, organizations, are all struggling to get a grip on how to deal with it all and have our way of living continue somehow like it used to.

Sporting events, seasons, concerts, flights, lives are being canceled left and right, countries closing borders, ICU’s filling up in some countries, people getting sick and also recovering from being sick. Even a multi million $ event like the F1 Australian Grand Prix was cancelled just this Friday, with at least 4 more races postponed or scrapped altogether.

And you want people (from Screeneo) who’s day job is to design, market, and sell projectors to come up with an algorithm that’s gonna factor in all of these variables in the long chain that’s needed to get your projector to you and tell you when you’ll get it?

When:

• not only have they been telling you about (some of) the challenges they face just getting these things built, checked, packaged, shipped, scheduled for pick up when defective, while working with normally reputable companies who themselves are struggling to even get enough workers into the offices or warehouses to get these made, packaged, or shipped;
  • but also been telling you how much they expect to make and ship (based on estimates that are also fluctuating daily) in a banner right on top of this forum,
  • and been trying to keep us all up to date with what was actually achieved on a daily basis so we may manage the estimates and expectations.

I strongly advise you again, to by all means follow this thread, and patiently wait for news and eventually your tracking number and package to arrive, and to stop asking for something that is not possible under current global circumstances.
No amount of pestering, bullying, calling names, getting angry, etc etc. will get you your order any sooner nor be able to tell you when you’ll get it. If you want guesstimates, follow this thread and do your own math.

Sincerely, Ivo

11 Likes

Hi @IvoGrijt thanks for explaining me how the world is working At the time and all the new information about the virus I have never heard before…and still don’t know what you talking about because I live behinde the moon -_-

THE ONLY THING I ASKED FOR IS:
Implement a tool here! So all these patien people (your customers) would have at least the opportunity to check their ID by themselves and they want it because all just want to make sure their ID is still in the system and not lost (because of the mix and chaotic past).
You even could give a f*** ESTIMATED DATE „due to the CoV-19 somewhen in year 2020“ or „backers with >#10k estimated date is somewhen in year 2021“.

Of course you still can keep answering 1.000.000 time the same questions to each!

2 Likes

Nothing would stop people from asking the same question over and over, as you’ve now successfully proven three times now.

Such a tool can not be made, as whatever came out of it, would still be inaccurate, lead to even more questions about how it works, who’s feeding it, if Philips aren’t secretly massaging the numbers to avoid looking bad, why did he get his before me, my number doesn’t show an estimated date, etc etc.

Glad to be of service by the way, I had heard rumors that there was bad internet reception behind the moon! :waning_crescent_moon:

2 Likes

Have fun wasting your time for answers.

I am off this useless portal and on my way.
Next destination Mars.

2 Likes

Hello, we received all the tracking numbers today!
We will import it tomorrow in the system.

21 Likes

Great news! :smiley:

That’s another aspect even I didn’t stop to consider:
When the big boxes get shipped to the forwarder, every single order has to be repacked in bags or boxes from DHL or whatever freight carrier is being used. That’s also gonna take time to do.

2 Likes

Yes exactly.

Guys so the products are already shipped??

Amazing! I need to know if my contribution is incuded in this shippment, I’m backer #16138

It’s probably not. These are only covering forgotten EU backers under 4000, AU & NZ. With a number as high as yours it’s not in this batch most likely.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Looking forward to getting the tracking number tomorrow . Thanks for the update ! #3333

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Hey, just discovered I am one of the EU under 4000 forgotten ones (#3234, I thought I was over 5000).

Do I have to notify you in any way about that?

I also need a shipping address change due to being confined at home because of COVID19, sent you the request through Indiegogo.

Is it possible or am I too late?

@Pablo_Perla You should be included in the batch that is being dispatched as they have said all forgotten backers are included. When did you request the address change? They have already printed and stuck on the labels so this may be too late to change!

I requested it literally 15 minutes ago, it may be too late.

Well, I suppose that I will have to work out something to get it.

@Pablo_Perla: Once you have the tracking number, call DHL or whoever is the shipper and see what can be done, sometimes you can arrange to pick up your package elsewhere.

1 Like

Thanks! Will do so as soon as I get it.

@Philips_Support_N.

As I am moving out of my current country of residence, I have sent an email to hello@picopix.com to modify the shipping address, without any reply so far.

Best `

hello, we don’t reply during the weekend. We will check that on monday

1 Like

Is India anywhere near the next list? Kindly do respond. The wait is killing me. I’m about 2 weeks the country will be in lockdown. So before that, kindly send in our PPMs so that at least the lockdowns won’t be boring.