General info about shipment and manufacturing

Still no Update of the shipment status since 10th of April. What went wrong this time?

This is my first post and i hope i will get my answer
I have 2 items under list number 2 that suppose to be shipped to Saudi Arabia.
But i still did not get the tracking number
my IDs are:
Can i have the tracking number or estimation?
I know the COVID19 makes issues but i get many staff within 2 week not 2 months!

1 Like

Hello guys,
my first post here.
I’m in north of Italy and my projector was shipped in the batch of list2 (backerkit number: 15589445) with DHL.
Anyway the tracking is still stuck since 10th april, while many EU people have received it, Italy included.

Is anyone else in my situation? Does DHL take so long to scan parcel?

Thank you

Hello everybody, I backed PicoPix in early September 2019 and used to be patient while waiting for my projector. It‘s still a crowdfunding campaign after all, so delays are not unusual. I‘ve been following this forum for quite a while, without logging in or contributing something to the discussion.

But today is the day I change that as I’m steadily running out patience. My projector was supposed to be in that ominous April 10th batch. I received a tracking number in early April (which hasn’t changed its status since April 10th). There are so many people from that batch who have received their projector by now. I continued being patient and kept refreshing my DHL status.

But today my tracking code stopped working at all! There is no shipment associated to that number anymore. I apologize for my language, but I‘m really annoyed right now! Was my shipment lost during transportation or has it never been shipped from China? How can communication be so poor? @Philips_Support_N How can that be? I‘d appreciate if you could comment on that issue since there seem to be more people from the April 10th batch who are still waiting! Thank you…

2 Likes

The number is working again, but anyways, where are the projectors from that batch? I refuse to believe that DHL hasn‘t been able to process those few shipments until today, no matter that there was a holiday on May 1st…

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Common questions / issues and their best solutions

I was directed to this excellent video via a post on Facebook by @ThunderStrk, it highlights some of the behind the scenes issues with international shipping since the Covid-19 outbreak.

7 Likes

saw it yesterday. a bit long but very insightful!

Excellent News! Not long now! :slight_smile:

Where can I find more information about shipping… want to check if mine has been shipped yet or not…

1 Like

I hope this simple table will give you a quick overview of where we are and what’s ahead of us. And let’s all hope I’ll be part of the next batch, LOL. :slight_smile:

Here is where I get information from:

8 Likes

Did you account for this in your table? The line Total projectors to ship seems to indicate otherwise…

You are right. Confusion came from the column name “Count of phillips-picopix-max” in the screenshots of the pivot here General info about shipment and manufacturing . I’ll update the image of the table in my comment in a bit.

@Philips_Support_N can you tell us what should be the number of the Total PPMs?

What’s wrong with this community? The above comment was flagged as inappropriate and therefore deleted? There are people here using rude language over and over again, accusing Philipps of being liars and so on. I didn’t write anything offensive at all! I just had a simple question - which hasn’t been answered of course…

1 Like

Thanks for the update guys. Appreciate the effort you put into this even though its not easy.
Could you perhaps explain which role Vigo Logistics Gmbh (Germany) has in your logistcs chain? DHL Germany apparently delivered my unit to them…

1 Like

I think Vigo Logistics is the European counterpart of the forwarder in Hong Kong. See this post for more details: General info about shipment and manufacturing

I think there are many people with Vigo Logistics -whoever they are- caring about our parcel, but apparently many (all ?) of these packages have been and still are stuck in Germany for some reason…and we have no information about why / when they will move

1 Like

Movement on my DHL tracking!! Now in Lahr, Germany…

Dear Sir/Madam
I am backer id : 15591947
Contribution #: 5532

On March 23rd you posted my BackerID on General info about shipment and manufacturing

[

General info about shipment and manufacturing

yes the next batch is for UK, Dubai, Norway, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia and other countries. This is the list we …
](General info about shipment and manufacturing)

And since then i did not get my tracking number!!

I contacted you later on Mid of April and you said you will include me on end of April batch ( And you did not include me)

I just dont know what sis going on ? you Posted on March 23rd my backer ID and then you do not send it to me !!

Appreciate your feedback

@jds I fully agree with you. I did raise this up a while back but with no satisfactory response…

1 Like