General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N…what about middle East deliveries…haven’t heard anything for Bahrain yet. Will it be delivered by end of May?..I doubt.

Yes all backers will be delivered

8 Likes

Is there any updates on shipping to the US?

For those who are looking for a high level summary:

2 Likes

I doubt that will help. Currently they are slow because of limited number of parts from suppliers.

Hey @Unreal-Tournament… time to revise the estimates based on new information available here and below:

3 Likes

I saw that 104 units were sent to HK. Are mainland China orders also included among these?

Any news on shipping to Malta? My ID is 15583297 but not in the last list.

Any estimation would be appreciated as most of the backers are now receiving.

The rest of israel backers will finally be included ?

Delivered or shipped ?

1 Like

Will the list 3 be shipped as planned? 10th of may?

Yes, will do tomorrow

1 Like

So I assume that they should be all scanned today? as I still have no info from my 14th April number only “Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number” ???

Still nothing!!!

Given what @Philips_Support_N wrote in the slightly earlier post, I suspect “delivered” here means that the factory will have produced the devices (“delivering” them to screeneo’s forwarder as it were). So I’d expect some additional time will be needed before delivery to the final backers’ doorsteps. But it sounds like there’s a reasonable chance that most (all?) backers should get their device by the end of June, early July? (This also depends on when they find a solution for the countries were the logistics of delivery have been problematic.)

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N - has list 3 checked in it’s luggage and boarded the plane today?

2 Likes

Silver den eipes pos pires to projector prin 15 meres?

Eirwnika to lew…

1 Like

Hi
My Backer ID 15591067 is in list 2 and yet i have no tracking number? is there a problem even for the shipped items?

1 Like

So are all the ordered PPM’s by this campaign going to be built by the end of this month?

1 Like