General info about shipment and manufacturing

tomorrow

4 Likes

Take your time but please do a stringent QC…Don’t want to go through hassle of /returningreplacing /refunding !

2 Likes

That’s great, thanks !
Finger crossed for tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

Hi @Philips_Support_N can you please check on my query? I seem to have been missed and backers after me are on the list.

1 Like

If the current 1,384 fail QC are you going to further delay the initial list 3 projector’s from being shipped even though your forwarder already has them?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

I don’t understand your question as this has been shared already:

1 Like

I might ask again this question. Does it mean that for Hong Kong backers they need to wait for flight whereas there is road available to deliver?

FOLLOW UP # 3 (>24 hours since first queried)

hi @Philips_Support_N my Indiegogo Id is 16629 and I am from Singapore…can you please let me know how 16710 from Singapore is on the list and i am not?

Hi, I’m located in Hong Kong and my BackerKit number is on list 3.

I have not gotten a shipping notification from BackerKit. What is the delay?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Hi @Philips_Support_N my backer id 15807149 is on List 3 but i havent received any shipping email and it doesnt look as shipped on backerkit. i understand there are issues with cancelled flights/deliveries etc. but I am in Hong Kong and can pick it up myself or can pay for a local courier. Please can you let me know

Hi

Did you find out why I was removed from the updated list?

We’re currently looking into the list situation, there will be an updated List 3 today which will bring an often repeated request to you all. So if you weren’t on the list or removed before, you might be on this update to the list.

2 Likes

NEWS

• Still packing the new 1384 devices
  • We changed the List 3 from BackerKit ID to Indiegogo ID so it’s easier to find. We will add the 1384 new backers tonight
6 Likes

I found my BackerKit ID in List 3, and now with the latest update to use Indiegogo ID, I found that ID in List 3. But I haven’t received any tracking number. I understood it that List 3 would be shipped out on the 10th of May? Have I misunderstood this information?

My backkit ID: 15585281
My indiegogo ID: 14817

Thank you

2 Likes

We did it on the same date: 21362

1 Like

Missed the flight, will be reshipped on 18th May.

1 Like

I could see IGG contribution id 21000+ in this list. But there are numbers lower than that missing. Any specific reasons for this pattern?

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

Again I see a backer id after me from Singapore on the list. My indiegogo id is 16629. Can you let me know how 16710 from Singapore is on the list and I am not?

Asking this for the 4th time now.

Thanks !

2 Likes