General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi! Have been monitoring this for a while, almost obsessively lately wishing to see mine in some of the lists… However we’re almost at the end and I start to worry about being one of the forgotten ones, so I thought about dropping a message to check on that.

Thanks IvoG for your great work so far, I also didn’t want to clutter this topic with useless messages, all crowdfunding projects need their time and not everyone has been patient.

Could you be able to verify if I should be in list 4? My contribution id is 17035 and shipping to Switzerland.

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m 20000 not on it either. I’m from Scotland so might be an area thing.

1 Like

Hey @IvoGrijt, although I already have my PPMax, I just want to say how impressed I am with your systematic way of handling these requests. Thank you for all the hard work.

4 Likes

Well it happened for early May batch …

I wonder @IvoGrijt doing all these, when did philips hired you?

1 Like

Recently:

1 Like

There’s this big blue rectangle with black text on it on top of the page, that usually contains important information :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

thx, since it doesnt provide the summarized informations anymore I ignored it

1 Like

This has moved to the News tab on the top right of the screen.

1 Like

Backer 10184 there, I’m inside EU (Estonia) and was informed that I have to pay import tax because projector arrived from Hong Kong. But I already paid import tax on BackerKit, back in November! Now I have to pay it again? Can I request a refund on tax I already paid? Wasn’t able to find similar issues by other users.

NEWS

• We just added 1256 new devices on the list here
  • we will add also 504 more on Friday (forgotten one list will be on this one, don’t worry)
7 Likes

Thanks for the info !
The 22/5 shipping will go as planned ?

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

Are we going to get tracking numbers today?

We didn’t receive it yet

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N, will these units be included on the 22nd May shipment?

Thanks!

1 Like

no. we don’t know the date yet

2 Likes

Nice ! !'m in. Thanks for the good work.

1 Like

@Mathias I’m the cook in our home, not professionally. Thanks for the kind words. You’re in the upcoming list (update) by the way!

@mgear: you’ll be on the next one, I don’t have an explanation as to why higher numbers than you were included but not you.

@Stefano_Pantaleoni: you were already in the list!

@allan111115: from what I could see in Backerkit you only paid VAT, the import taxes are on your own if I’m not mistaken. @Philips_Support_N?

1 Like

May know why is my number missing as I can see higher numbers in here but mine 20896?

Is there any problems?

Thank you

1 Like