General info about shipment and manufacturing

AFAIK, the ROW tracking numbers have not been uploaded from 16th/18th May batch. Did you get an email with the tracking number?

Really I thought ROW was hong kong.

1 Like

well could be… i am not 100% sure anymore

Well … never posted any questions in this forum. But I am a bit confused. Maybe someone can answer me. I found my IGG ID on List 3 a few days ago. I am from Europe (Netherlands). But I have not received any confirmation from Backerkit regarding shipment. If on the list (3), is the package already shipped, or not?

1 Like

First set was shipped on 16th/18th, next shipment is scheduled for 22 and the third set sometime next week. We are getting updates in the same list from Phillips, so it is hard to say. If you were able to see 3 days back and not earlier, you are most likely on the 22nd batch.

Seems you are not alone:

2 Likes

Hello, my package has been lost by dhl, is the package insured by screeneo?

What news do you want? It’s not Friday yet, so it’s tough to get Friday news on Thursday :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When you open list3
(Do not sort the Indiegogo Contribution ID numbers)

The numbers (on the far left)
0002 - 2958 shipped the 16/18th
2959 - 4286 are being shipped the 22nd
4287 - 5516 To Be Determined

you are 4085, so yours is scheduled to ship the 22nd.

4 Likes

can I please get any comments on the double VAT issue? @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

I waited a few days to see if it changed.
What does mean with DHL :

" Open status

We are expecting your shipment data soon."

Hi there,

my Backerkit ID is 15620091 and my indiegogo ID should be 13543. But I’m not sure about the indiegogo ID as there is no contribution listed in my account. I think this is, as I was contributing directly in September last year after the indiegogo campaign was closed at this time. Can you please check if you find me in your order book?

Thanks for coming back to me.

Regards,
Stefan

Go to My Contributions on Indiegogo, then click View Details next to Pico pic max campaign. There you will see contribution ID

1 Like

I got this as well. It’s been 4 days but tracking still doesn’t work

Wow, it has been a long wait. At first, thought it is going to be my christmas present. Now, I am happy that I might be able to get it on my birthday. Been patiently waiting for this :slight_smile:

Well I doubt it will come on 26th, but at least it will come soon. Thank you screeneo and Philips.

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m a backer from Japan and I don’t quite understand the list system. My indiegogo ID is 16103 and on the Excel list I’m number 3441. On what list am I supposed to be ? List 3 or the next, or final one ?
Thank you

not sure which list u r checking… i can see this number on List3:

that’s the one scheduled for the 22nd at the moment… which apparently is today.

Check with Ur Indiegogo number

Thank you for your answer, just a little bit more to wait then :slight_smile: