General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hello @Philips_Support_N,

Do you have any news for people who got a defect unit, filled the form and still waiting for any kind of message?
(France)

Please have a read of this: General info about shipment and manufacturing - #3607

I get that it may take some time for update and thatā€™s exactly the reason why Iā€™m asking if the flight took place

3 Likes

Someone on here said about how the Indiegogo campaign for the Formovie Dice was going really well and Philips should be learning from them, however for a product which was already built and all they needed to do was load a new OS onto the machine they havenā€™t even delivered anything and are now looking to ship by boat for their customers! Lol

1 Like

Itā€™s a holiday in Switzerland today, and most of the team took a long weekend. So probably no news until Monday.

1 Like

OK so no news on the remaining IGG numbers to be added to the list by Friday?
I have been waiting for 6+ months, i can wait another week more!
(but still very eager to get my Christmas (2019) present! )
Have a great weekend everyone.
Well deserved.

2 Likes

@imdevu of course I am only using the numbers, this is not the first time I deal with DHL.
On DHL.COM:
ā€œSorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number.ā€

On DHL Express:

Some of your queries resulted in an error

• 2630217435 (Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again.

@IvoGrijt: The reason I am calling this out is because DHL will provide a tracking number and you canā€™t track it if it has not moved through DHL facilities. So it seem like the shipment on 16th didnā€™t happen, at least not with DHL. And I asked several times since the 16th of this forum if the ā€œrest of the worldā€ shipment happened on time, and I didnā€™t get any response. So either it becomes clear that there is a huge lack of transparency and cover up. Because it is not hard to answer and say yes it took off on time, or it has been delayed.

Hi @Shej,

Can you please try once on this website please. Link Here.

1 Like

Based on all the other shipments that happened the tracking numbers do not become active till the products are recieved at DHL warehouse and then are unboxed from the crate and scanned into the system individually.

Again based on other shipments we have seen that this has taken 1-2 weeks to happen (recently 3) based on having to clear customs, volume of shipments, priority of medical supplies first. It is not uncommon for tracking to not be available yet.

3 Likes

Hi @Shej,
sorry but if the text in bold is your tracking number ā€¦ well ā€¦ there is something wrong!!!
The tacking I have is something like CR followed by 8 number and at the end DEā€¦ it look like this:
CR12345678DE

It was your number or just an example???

Anyway ā€¦ I received mine too (shipment on 18th) but itā€™s:
Mo, 18.05.2020, 07:50
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

Rino

Nothing as well.

So where is the the warehouse for ā€œthe rest of the worldā€. The way they ship to EU differs from the rest, but they seem to only tell us about the EU stuff.

1 Like

From dhl website:
Quick answers to common DHL Express tracking questions. ā€¦ The DHL Express Waybill for Time Definite shipments is a 10 digit numeric number (e.g. 1234567890, 2345678901), so please recheck the number and try again.

Yours has DE which indicates Germany which makes sense give there is warehouse there.

The issue at hand is lack of transparency with regards to the ā€œrest of the worldā€ shipment that was scheduled for 16th of May.

AFAIK, the ROW tracking numbers have not been uploaded from 16th/18th May batch. Did you get an email with the tracking number?

Really I thought ROW was hong kong.

1 Like

well could beā€¦ i am not 100% sure anymore

Well ā€¦ never posted any questions in this forum. But I am a bit confused. Maybe someone can answer me. I found my IGG ID on List 3 a few days ago. I am from Europe (Netherlands). But I have not received any confirmation from Backerkit regarding shipment. If on the list (3), is the package already shipped, or not?

1 Like

First set was shipped on 16th/18th, next shipment is scheduled for 22 and the third set sometime next week. We are getting updates in the same list from Phillips, so it is hard to say. If you were able to see 3 days back and not earlier, you are most likely on the 22nd batch.

Seems you are not alone:

2 Likes

Hello, my package has been lost by dhl, is the package insured by screeneo?