General info about shipment and manufacturing

wow… that was fast. This suggests you should get it this week. Yay for you!
I hope shipment to all countries are now this fast :smiley:

I hope too

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N:

We will like the update on the following points today:

1. Did the shipment on 16th/18th happen as per plan. If yes, is it possible to upload the tracking numbers today?
  2. Did the shipment on 22nd happen? If yes, is it possible to upload the tracking numbers today? If no, do we have a revised date?
  3. Some shipping number uploaded on 22nd May had gotten mixed up. When can we expect those to be corrected?
  4. We were expecting the remaining 504’s list to be updated on Friday 22nd May, when can we expect those individuals to be updated?
  5. Do we have an expecting shipping date for last week’s 1760 units?
  6. What is the status of manufacturing? Did we completed enough for all backers last week?
7 Likes

@Philips_Support_N each backer on this forum is asking the same question: what’s the status of my PPM shipment? Instead of answering individual requests, please please please update the Excel list with additional information. Add information in which shipment each Contribution ID is in, and provide us with information about that shipment. I understand that individual tracking numbers are only available after the shipment is processed by DHL, but until that happens I hope you (or your forwarder) know the location and status of the containers…

2 Likes

On which website are you tracking this? Doesn’t look like DHL’s one.

Could those Swiss backers who have received an invoice from DHL please post in Shipping to Switzerland with the word

ZWEIMWST

in their post so I can search and find them? If you already posted about this in that thread, please edit your post to include this word.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi guys, I’m waiting patiently, but even my patience has a limit, so could you please tell me - when I can expect at least an email with tracking number, and at most - when PPM? My Contribution ID is 13510 (it is in list 3 and earlier you say that traking number will be sent 22 May) @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

1 Like

Dear all,
We finished the production for all the PicoPix Max as expected.
The last batch is being QC today
We are waiting for the remaining tracking numbers.

19 Likes

Congratulations.
But again you ignore a all of our questions and
requests.

5 Likes

dude, chill

Thanks Nono… Please can you confirm whether the 22 May 2020 shipment took place?

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N how can Piotr’s device have been shipped from Hong Kong on Saturday when our devices were supposedly on the same flight on the 18th (mine was already meant to be sent out on the 10th) and my tracking number still just says that DHL has received the shipping instructions electronically… What is happening, did all of the EU list 3 devices get shipped on the 18th?

Im chilled as ice.
Just asking for answers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congrats…it’s almost over now.
Now required is a realistic despatch and tracking and delivery schedule .
Then will come the after sales…
Cheers

1 Like

Hello @Philips_Support_N,

I am in list 3 (indiegogo 6121 - backerkit 15591512) but I haven’t received any tracking number yet.

Could you please confirm if you’ve sent through DHL all parcels or also used different companies? If only DHL, do you know if there will still be any issues for some destinations due to COVID-19?

Thanks,

Jon

1 Like

Man if you guys haven’t moved what will happen to us… July I guess

Wow! That’s promising!
I’m in Ireland too and I’m still using the tracking number first provided, which hasn’t moved since shipping.
Hope mine is in the same situation as yours.

Cheers!

A post was split to a new topic: Returned to sender

Really professional… in ignoring all shipping questions.

Can you explain this? This should have been shipped on the 16th of May. Seems the shipment never happened. Can you comment on that?

2 Likes

Hey, @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @imdevu

Any update on shipping to Romania? I’ve been quietly and patiently waiting but i’m still out of every list.

Indiegogo ID = 21357
Backer ID = 16945677

Thanks