General info about shipment and manufacturing

did you get yours?

I’m wondering how many people asked for a refund because they got the first software version and didn’t wait for the next enhancements… I need to check the numbers

5 Likes

Mine is 20896 which is not in the list. I take is that missing then?
I check the list it is not there. Please advice.

One more final list is being prepped. You should be on that. No backer will be missed out on the next list.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt can you please check if my number 20896 missing as I can not see it in the list every time they update the list I check and I can see it so now I am knda worried if it is missing.

Thank you

Hi All,

I see at-least 3 people received their devices in the last 24 hours, so things are moving in the real world, even if we are not getting the tracking numbers/updates.

Thanks @ADimo @Makabeez @Zuzullo for sharing this on the forum. We would like to know which list were you on, and if your shipping number worked prior to getting your PPMs.

1 Like

I checked the last one which was 701 new unit still mine is not in it

One more final list is being prepped.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N. Can you answer a this? It’s very strange. DHL not say nothing. Where is the package? This very unclear situation is almost embarrassing.

I hope which you can answer.
Thanks

Hey nono!

I’ve got an email on friday where Philips told me my order was shipped and that i’d receive my tracking code within 3 days, but still havent got it! So i’m hoping you could clear things out! backernumer 16397 :slight_smile:

Clear enough?

Yay i am finally on the list… Now another 2-3 weeks for shipping and i can open my christmas present :+1:
Thanks for the update.

@Philips_Support_N, I just browsed through the file and I would like to highlight the rows 5807 and 5967 (containing probably BackerKit ID rather than a IGG ID). They just jumped out as different while scrolling through.

1 Like

I’ll have a look…

I got my tracking but had to 2 wait like 2 weeks before it popped on DHL tracking. then got stock in HK for like 10 days and then went to Leipzig Germany and delivered quick …so overall had to wait 1 month from time I had the tracking number to delivery. Rgds

2 Likes

Hi again. Can you please confirm that you have received my request regarding to change shipping address. I have sent an email to support@screeneo 9 days ago

Thanks

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

1 Like

I updated Backerkit and the Masterfile once I found your ticket, thanks for pointing it out.

Your address was unfortunately not changed in time before the shipment instructions were sent to the forwarder, and we don’t know if a tracking label has already been generated. We will notify the forwarder of this change and will update you once we hear from them what will happen to the shipment.

I’ll let you know as soon as we hear back from them.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N

Indiegogo nr/12289 from September
Still not on the list. I suppose I am the “lucky” one:(
Could you check it please?

How are you checking, because your number is in the list:

Sheet Cell Value
Feuil1 A5530 12289

Golden tip: don’t sort the list, just use the Find function (CTRL-F) after clicking somewhere in the sheet.

1 Like

I don’t have access to Indiegogo, so I can’t tell you. What’s important is that you are in the list.