General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N Kerry does have a customer service and I have called them. I am really surprised to learn that you are not aware of this when at multiple places in this thread your forwarders are referred as your bedpartners. The response from them is they have not received the package from the supplier as yet. Isn’t it a very convenient reply to ask the buyers to go and check with the forwarder where either the tracking numbers are incorrect (which you guys are not in a position to rectify) or the goods have not been handed over to the forwarder. Wow… @ngoj

All backers are already very patient. Why can you always ask backer to be patient, not do something better on shipping and manufacturing? I know I’m not the one who waits for the longest time. But your estimated delivery is March. Anyway, thanks for your reply.

2 Likes

You are confusing a few things here, or at least mixing them up.

Steve said

He wasn’t talking about Kerry Express, who are not our direct bedpartner in this. Our forwarder might not usually deal with end-users / addressees directly, that’s why they are a Forwarder, not the actual delivery service. So we do not know if the forwarder has customer service staff for addressee inquiries.

The goods are in the hands of the forwarder. Whether they have generated labels (incorrect or not), still haven’t handed the goods over to the delivery service (Kerry Express in your instance), or what else is going on, we do not know as we haven’t heard back from them despite chasing them repeatedly. This is why Steve asked them if they could be contacted directly by those backers also based in Hong Kong to perhaps facilitate a better resolution due to better and clearer communication without the language barriers.

1 Like

I don’t know how come the forwarder has managed to ship goods to all over the world but getting goods out to your HK backers has taken this long.

I made my contribution back in September/October and see people are getting it ahead of me even though the goods apparently transit through HK.

You have to admit that you have dropped the ball on this and that your logistical planning has been poor at best.

Have you gotten any updates?

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @abhishek

1 Like

Can you try the Europe link from this post and check again.

Go through his post again:
@Philips_Support_N was talking about the Interim Forwarder and not the Final Shipping company

The planning has been just fine. It just didn’t account for Covid-19, having to look for different forwarders till one that actually could deliver on their promises was found, only to then see them still fall behind in actual work and communication, probably due to the same Covid-19 and its effects on cargo shipments worldwide.

And no, we still haven’t gotten any updates, despite chasing them all day yesterday again. All they said was they’ll get back to us today.

2 Likes

Again its the same thing. You have referred to the forwarder as you bedpartner, and its surprising to learn that you are unaware whether they have a customer service. With regards Kerry I have spoken to them (no language barrier there as even i dont speak chinese and steve mentioned to check with Kerry and not the forwarder). Point here it would have been better if the status was not shipped as its actually not. It unnecessarily increases the anxiety and hope to receive. It also creates problems for you as multiple people are chasing you with the same issue and hence the chaos. Where we have waited till now from Sep 2019 we could have waited for another couple of weeks without chaos. Covid 19 delay can be understood for ROW but not for HK as the goods are already here and things are working as normal as they can in HK.

I appreciate you guys chasing your forwarders; I would be great to have a proper update from them or a timeline atleast to reduce this chaos.

Thanks
@ngoj

3 Likes

Hey guys @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt

I am not in this list…
I’m backer indiegogo n°#1986 …
Shouldn’t I be there ?
Can you just confirm that I haven’t been forgotten?

Thanks in advance…

Yo yo yo. I’m on the new list.
Superb

Hi Ajith,

Did you get your tracking details? Are you from India?

Are these people from list3 or another lists?

That’s exactly what I asked:

here is a response:

<wink>Maybe you could send an email to their CEO to escalate. In fact, please share the name of the ‘forwarder’, then we’ll help you. You should really have a serious talk with your bedpartner, and consider a divorce, since she is refusing to communicate </wink>

2 Likes

[Rant] Being on the list nowadays doesn’t mean anything. I was on the list since end of April and now still waiting…[/rant]

3 Likes

I don’t think @Philips_Support_N said to check with Kerry. In fact he didn’t say to do anything just yet, he said it COULD be better to contact the forwarder directly. This hasn’t been followed up with (unless there has been a secret confirmation somewhere else that there is indeed a customer service for the forwarder and how to contact them).

Other than that, I can understand some level of frustration for the people in Hongkong, seeing that one would think that logistics might be a bit easier for those deliveries (though I’ve got no idea of the situation on the ground there, of course). Hope that is resolved soon as well.

2 Likes

well said!
[hope] we hear from the forwarder today so there is some light visible at the end of the tunnel.[/hope]

I work in aviation business and apparently all aircraft parts i need to be shipped all around the world are delivers either on time or with a couple of day delay.
Covid situation is already getting much better, especially for cargo airliners.
Considering that you cannot even get a “reply” for your products over 1 week, there are 2 options.
Either your forwarder fool you so bad or the shipment was never handed over to them.

There is no any other explanation in professional world to the logistic issues you are having this time , sorry.

5 Likes

seems that not many flights out from HK to Frankfurt over the next 7 days.

I still waiting for my tracking number as well (supposed to be on list 3 flight for 16 May). But seems that that flight didn’t happen or at least those bound for Singapore didn’t leave HK. From another fellow Singaporean’s DHL tracking number (also from list 3), his PPM is supposed to be delivered by 1 June so I’m hoping to get mine soon as well.

2 Likes

Hello Yogdutt,

i have recieved the tracking number (List 3 on18th).

I live in UK

1 Like