General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hey nono!

I’ve got an email on friday where Philips told me my order was shipped and that i’d receive my tracking code within 3 days, but still havent got it! So i’m hoping you could clear things out! backernumer 16397 :slight_smile:

Clear enough?

Yay i am finally on the list… Now another 2-3 weeks for shipping and i can open my christmas present :+1:
Thanks for the update.

@Philips_Support_N, I just browsed through the file and I would like to highlight the rows 5807 and 5967 (containing probably BackerKit ID rather than a IGG ID). They just jumped out as different while scrolling through.

1 Like

I’ll have a look…

I got my tracking but had to 2 wait like 2 weeks before it popped on DHL tracking. then got stock in HK for like 10 days and then went to Leipzig Germany and delivered quick …so overall had to wait 1 month from time I had the tracking number to delivery. Rgds

2 Likes

Hi again. Can you please confirm that you have received my request regarding to change shipping address. I have sent an email to support@screeneo 9 days ago

Thanks

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

1 Like

I updated Backerkit and the Masterfile once I found your ticket, thanks for pointing it out.

Your address was unfortunately not changed in time before the shipment instructions were sent to the forwarder, and we don’t know if a tracking label has already been generated. We will notify the forwarder of this change and will update you once we hear from them what will happen to the shipment.

I’ll let you know as soon as we hear back from them.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N

Indiegogo nr/12289 from September
Still not on the list. I suppose I am the “lucky” one:(
Could you check it please?

How are you checking, because your number is in the list:

Sheet Cell Value
Feuil1 A5530 12289

Golden tip: don’t sort the list, just use the Find function (CTRL-F) after clicking somewhere in the sheet.

1 Like

I don’t have access to Indiegogo, so I can’t tell you. What’s important is that you are in the list.

yayyyy… I am on the list 19990 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A week passed. It’s still missing~
Where is the list of all backers?
I hope PHILIPS can end this joke in MAY.

Which you are part of, having backed on the 17th of February means you’re bound to be in the last group. Some people who backed last year are also still waiting, so please be patient a little longer.

@Philips_Support_N Kerry does have a customer service and I have called them. I am really surprised to learn that you are not aware of this when at multiple places in this thread your forwarders are referred as your bedpartners. The response from them is they have not received the package from the supplier as yet. Isn’t it a very convenient reply to ask the buyers to go and check with the forwarder where either the tracking numbers are incorrect (which you guys are not in a position to rectify) or the goods have not been handed over to the forwarder. Wow… @ngoj

All backers are already very patient. Why can you always ask backer to be patient, not do something better on shipping and manufacturing? I know I’m not the one who waits for the longest time. But your estimated delivery is March. Anyway, thanks for your reply.

2 Likes

You are confusing a few things here, or at least mixing them up.

Steve said

He wasn’t talking about Kerry Express, who are not our direct bedpartner in this. Our forwarder might not usually deal with end-users / addressees directly, that’s why they are a Forwarder, not the actual delivery service. So we do not know if the forwarder has customer service staff for addressee inquiries.

The goods are in the hands of the forwarder. Whether they have generated labels (incorrect or not), still haven’t handed the goods over to the delivery service (Kerry Express in your instance), or what else is going on, we do not know as we haven’t heard back from them despite chasing them repeatedly. This is why Steve asked them if they could be contacted directly by those backers also based in Hong Kong to perhaps facilitate a better resolution due to better and clearer communication without the language barriers.

1 Like

I don’t know how come the forwarder has managed to ship goods to all over the world but getting goods out to your HK backers has taken this long.

I made my contribution back in September/October and see people are getting it ahead of me even though the goods apparently transit through HK.

You have to admit that you have dropped the ball on this and that your logistical planning has been poor at best.

Have you gotten any updates?

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @abhishek

1 Like

Can you try the Europe link from this post and check again.

Go through his post again:
@Philips_Support_N was talking about the Interim Forwarder and not the Final Shipping company