General info about shipment and manufacturing

One more final list is being prepped. You should be on that. No backer will be missed out on the next list.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt can you please check if my number 20896 missing as I can not see it in the list every time they update the list I check and I can see it so now I am knda worried if it is missing.

Thank you

Hi All,

I see at-least 3 people received their devices in the last 24 hours, so things are moving in the real world, even if we are not getting the tracking numbers/updates.

Thanks @ADimo @Makabeez @Zuzullo for sharing this on the forum. We would like to know which list were you on, and if your shipping number worked prior to getting your PPMs.

1 Like

I checked the last one which was 701 new unit still mine is not in it

One more final list is being prepped.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N. Can you answer a this? Itā€™s very strange. DHL not say nothing. Where is the package? This very unclear situation is almost embarrassing.

I hope which you can answer.
Thanks

Hey nono!

Iā€™ve got an email on friday where Philips told me my order was shipped and that iā€™d receive my tracking code within 3 days, but still havent got it! So iā€™m hoping you could clear things out! backernumer 16397 :slight_smile:

Clear enough?

Yay i am finally on the listā€¦ Now another 2-3 weeks for shipping and i can open my christmas present :+1:
Thanks for the update.

@Philips_Support_N, I just browsed through the file and I would like to highlight the rows 5807 and 5967 (containing probably BackerKit ID rather than a IGG ID). They just jumped out as different while scrolling through.

1 Like

Iā€™ll have a lookā€¦

I got my tracking but had to 2 wait like 2 weeks before it popped on DHL tracking. then got stock in HK for like 10 days and then went to Leipzig Germany and delivered quick ā€¦so overall had to wait 1 month from time I had the tracking number to delivery. Rgds

2 Likes

Hi again. Can you please confirm that you have received my request regarding to change shipping address. I have sent an email to support@screeneo 9 days ago

Thanks

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

1 Like

I updated Backerkit and the Masterfile once I found your ticket, thanks for pointing it out.

Your address was unfortunately not changed in time before the shipment instructions were sent to the forwarder, and we donā€™t know if a tracking label has already been generated. We will notify the forwarder of this change and will update you once we hear from them what will happen to the shipment.

Iā€™ll let you know as soon as we hear back from them.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N

Indiegogo nr/12289 from September
Still not on the list. I suppose I am the ā€œluckyā€ one:(
Could you check it please?

How are you checking, because your number is in the list:

Sheet Cell Value
Feuil1 A5530 12289

Golden tip: donā€™t sort the list, just use the Find function (CTRL-F) after clicking somewhere in the sheet.

1 Like

I donā€™t have access to Indiegogo, so I canā€™t tell you. Whatā€™s important is that you are in the list.

yayyyyā€¦ I am on the list 19990 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A week passed. Itā€™s still missing~
Where is the list of all backers?
I hope PHILIPS can end this joke in MAY.

Which you are part of, having backed on the 17th of February means youā€™re bound to be in the last group. Some people who backed last year are also still waiting, so please be patient a little longer.